Free shipping to the United States when you order $20+

[Seriously] Is there anyone who use this above 1.2ohm?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#21 (permalink)      10/8/2016 10:18:15 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
wuwei.ap
Verified
  • JoinedMar 2015
  • Posts 22101
  • Reviews 266
  • Kudos42164
+1 details
That was the reason I gave it a miss. It looks too airy, but I like from 0.8 to 1.5mm. OP's father is a smoker and most smokers don't DTL.

Incidentally, there's a lot of cheap and good Kanthal here.

You can get a good set of 27, 28, 29, 30 gauges for 1 to 1.5 ohms and be covered for a while.
#22 (permalink)      10/8/2016 11:41:57 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Charlygal
Verified
  • JoinedMay 2014
  • Posts 974
  • Reviews 640
  • Kudos1255
I've got regular stainless steel wire in mine rite now,it also held 28g SS no problem ,didn't move or feel loose ,I do prefer twisted in mine but spit back is a fukker sometimes on the first draw, yea you can use regular kanthal in this and u can aim for 1.2 no problem,but this tank by far is one greedy bastard 😀 Maybe not at 1.2ohm idk,iuse mine at .5
M2mm x 3mm or 4mm - M2.5mmm x 3 or 4mm - M3mm x 3 or 4mm screws /grubs etc for new vapers will be invaluable
#23 (permalink)      12/9/2016 9:23:31 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
rico300zx
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2016
  • Posts 1202
  • Reviews 148
  • Kudos346
I use the pico 75w and serpent mini combo, it's great, but I fill it multiple multiple times a day. Try this... pico with the kanger toptank and the included rta, or tge .5ohm, that combo lasts and lasts as far as juice goes.
www.youtube.com/rico300zx (Hand Strength and Weight Lifting in case your interested)
#24 (permalink)      5/14/2017 1:50:57 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ianbar
Verified
  • JoinedMar 2017
  • Posts 7
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos1
+1 details
DefMunky wrote:

Does the Serpent even close down enough for a good mouth to lung draw though? From what I've seen you can still get a direct lung draw with the thing completely closed. There are several devices I get direct lung draws from almost completely closed and they aren't as wide open as the Serpent looks to be. Just seems like even if it could be used MTL it would be really loose.

Fully closed almost nothing can be drawn through it. Opened just a sliver it is a tight draw. Anything more and it does rapidly get easy to draw through a lot of air, but in reality at any degree of openness it is simple enough to pull the vapour into my mouth first. I can't compare directly to cigarettes, because it has been a while since I smoked one, but don't recall it being particularly hard to draw through them, so I'd think this tank could easily emulate a cigarette.