shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

To the owners (press fit post question)
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      3/26/2016 3:36:33 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
hezimind
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 907
  • Reviews 111
  • Kudos327
To the owners (press fit post question)
Does the press fit post cause any issues with vaping this? I really want one but the neg post being press fit kind of scares me away. Is the voltage drop bad on this atomizer??
#2 (permalink)      5/23/2016 9:47:48 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
mattie8690
  • JoinedSep 2015
  • Posts 160
  • Reviews 108
  • Kudos46
I haven't had any issues due to the press fitting. I WILL tell you however. I bought one of these, I cant remember if it was where I go to buy the Best Gears every, or if it was where The letter F vapes 3 times, and it was a MUCH better reproduction. An exact 1:1 as far as I could tell. I only bought this one, because I lost the Chuff for the other one.. I did end up building this one, and I'm not thrilled. The other one is a awesome. Logo and all.
Trump 2020
#3 (permalink)      7/9/2016 8:53:01 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ProtoTRD
  • JoinedJul 2015
  • Posts 32
  • Reviews 13
  • Kudos11
I got some rusting from the screws on this atty. I unscrewed the positive pin and set it in a mod, fitted rods through the two post holes and pulled pretty damn hard and I couldn't get either post out. Seems like they're doing pretty damn good. I will comment that the screws rust. They were totally fine until I ultrasonic'd it and let it air dry. Can't find replacement screws and I'm not sure it's worth buying another $10 atomizer for the screws.
#4 (permalink)      8/5/2016 12:58:12 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
danjm
  • JoinedJul 2015
  • Posts 140
  • Reviews 81
  • Kudos77
I've not had an issue with the press fit or rusting. The only issue I'm having with this clone is that no matter how many times I've cleaned this, I get a very distinct metallic taste out of this RDA. Same wires I use in the 30+ other tanks I have but this RDA is unvapeable still after all the baths it's got.

Metallic taste and a bump on the tongue every time I vape it.

Edited on 8/5/2016 at 12:59 PM. Reason: