shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

Replacement Screws size?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      7/7/2016 6:09:38 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
adamhbo
  • JoinedMay 2014
  • Posts 2
  • Reviews 31
  • Kudos0
Replacement Screws size?
Hi,

I want to buy this atty and the spare screws for it, but I dont't know the dimension. Can anyone tell me please?
#2 (permalink)      7/7/2016 7:24:17 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
patrico1112
  • JoinedSep 2014
  • Posts 2137
  • Reviews 436
  • Kudos1958
+1 details
Don't do it once that seal on top wears out it's done. I regret both my bachelor and bachelor mini purchase as they now are paperweights because of bad top seals. If you must the screws are m 2.5 x3 grub screws. Get a serpent mini instead.
A psychopath here threatened to kill me. So I left. You should too. This place and your acct info is not safe.
#3 (permalink)      7/7/2016 7:37:41 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Vapor
  • JoinedApr 2013
  • Posts 24785
  • Reviews 153
  • Kudos19617
patrico1112 wrote:

Don't do it once that seal on top wears out it's done. I regret both my bachelor and bachelor mini purchase as they now are paperweights because of bad top seals. If you must the screws are m 2.5 x3 grub screws. Get a serpent mini instead.

Really... Which seal? Have seriously been considering the nano on sale at a US site.

Heaven has a wall and strict immigration policies. Hell has open borders.
#4 (permalink)      7/7/2016 8:17:21 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
patrico1112
  • JoinedSep 2014
  • Posts 2137
  • Reviews 436
  • Kudos1958
+1 details
Vapor wrote:

patrico1112 wrote:

Really... Which seal? Have seriously been considering the nano on sale at a US site.

The white one that's is on top to hold the juice in. Every time you fill it gets wear and eventually it tears. Then the top wont stay closed because the seal is loose so you get a pocket full of juice. Bad design imo and a waste of $60 on these things.

A psychopath here threatened to kill me. So I left. You should too. This place and your acct info is not safe.
#5 (permalink)      7/7/2016 8:20:30 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
patrico1112
  • JoinedSep 2014
  • Posts 2137
  • Reviews 436
  • Kudos1958
Looking at the pics they show black o-rings now so I guess they fixed the bad seal design issue. Still I'm not happy mine came the old way and are useless. Recommend you pass on this one just for spite then.
#6 (permalink)      7/10/2016 4:59:13 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
adamhbo
  • JoinedMay 2014
  • Posts 2
  • Reviews 31
  • Kudos0
thanks, patrico1112 but I heard that the juice flow control at serpent dosen't close properly and leaks.