shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

Compare this with Wotofo Serpent
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#11 (permalink)      4/12/2016 5:07:50 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ZiggieAG
  • JoinedDec 2013
  • Posts 234
  • Reviews 5
  • Kudos89
+2 details
airwinny wrote:

I had both, but gave the Bachelor to a friend who seemed to enjoy it.

For me the only benefit the Bachelor has over the Serpent is that the glass section can be replaced. Serpent has much better airflow for my style of vaping, I found the flavor significantly better and just an all around smoother vape.

Bachelor is really a good tank, if you like the airflow from a Subtank Mini. It's basically the same, with basically the same flavor as from the STM RBA section.

Serpent with a clapton coil, for me, even wins in flavor when compared to a Kayfun.
But every vape style is different. You may love the Bachelor more, nobody knows until you try.

same flavor as stm??? bullshit
have both, not comparable, never

#12 (permalink)      4/13/2016 4:47:56 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
airwinny
  • JoinedSep 2014
  • Posts 7106
  • Reviews 189
  • Kudos26947
+1 details
ZiggieAG wrote:

same flavor as stm??? bullshit
have both, not comparable, never

It's fine if you find one better than the other, although I can't sense from your post which one it is.

I have a juice that I know inside-out, I always use it when I first try a new tank. I couldn't find any difference between the Subtank RBA section and the Bachelor in flavor or airflow. To me, they're similar tanks with actually very good flavor.

The Serpent is just superior, for me. Personally. I taste more flavor-details in it.

But that's just me. If you have a different experience, good for you. Not my place to call that "bullshit" randomly, of course.

Edited on 4/13/2016 at 4:48 PM. Reason: