shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

Have these been cloned??
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      3/21/2016 1:01:19 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
patrico1112
  • JoinedSep 2014
  • Posts 2137
  • Reviews 436
  • Kudos1958
+1 details
Have these been cloned??
I got one of these locally. When I put in the security code it says it was made at Ehpro on 1/18/16 however the security code has already been checked 13 times so beware of a possible imitation.
A psychopath here threatened to kill me. So I left. You should too. This place and your acct info is not safe.
#2 (permalink)      3/21/2016 1:29:30 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
DefMunky
  • JoinedMar 2015
  • Posts 7236
  • Reviews 34
  • Kudos5562
I have yet to see any out and about, but that doesn't mean they don't exist. They are fairly new but that doesn't really mean anything, plus I think EHpro make clones anyway so yeah, irony... lol

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that if they have been they aren't widespread yet. The tank is about $25 at most with some place selling closer to $20 if you look around. Not sure how keen the cloners are to clone something that cheap, but it isn't like it hasn't happened. Just things around this range seem to go unnoticed while stuff closer to the $35-$40 range seem to be very popular with cloners.
#3 (permalink)      4/3/2016 7:57:49 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Mastervap
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 494
  • Reviews 11
  • Kudos103
Most of very populars around 25$ original were cloned, so I'm not worry to never see this one to be cloned too and between 10$ and 16$.

I think cloners are more looking for what is a huge bestseller. Is this one case...? Just my opinion.