shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

Ships next day (Not really sucker)
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      3/4/2016 10:55:57 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
petesbits
  • JoinedMar 2015
  • Posts 235
  • Reviews 4
  • Kudos83
+3 details
Ships next day (Not really sucker)
I am totally fed up, this has happened so many times when I have placed orders.

I cancelled another order because it kept going into Restocking and used the GC + extra $ to order this, on the product page it says SHIPS NEXT DAY, lovely I thought, this will do for me as I don't want to be waiting endlessly on ETA's.

After placing my order and checking the order listing I see an ETA of 1 day not SHIPS NEXT DAY as listed, at this point I saw red, I cancelled an order to get away from an ETA only to be greeted with another.

Ok, 1 day I can live with but in my experience ETA's are often extended as may this might be, WHY WHY WHY do FT do this, (ARE YOU LISTENING FT) for goodness sake get it right FT, if there's an ETA on a product it should be seen and made aware before the order is placed not after the deed is done how hard can that be.

I know I can cancel and refund but I shall take the chance that 1 day is all the holdup is but it really annoys me this happens (OFTEN) and FT really needs to sort this out before it pisses customers to the point of losing there trade.

Rant over now and feel better.
Just a little puff here and a little puff there.
#2 (permalink)      3/4/2016 11:10:00 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
pocariboy
  • JoinedOct 2014
  • Posts 1952
  • Reviews 323
  • Kudos655
+1 details
Happens to me 75% of the time. Not happy about that kind of stuff either.
#3 (permalink)      3/4/2016 11:47:40 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
tonypp
  • JoinedNov 2014
  • Posts 2559
  • Reviews 196
  • Kudos1606
+2 details
I think in the interest of making the sale, FT uses best case scenario ETA's, which is the wrong way to go IMO.
Especially since those best case scenarios are also rare case scenarios.
It's all about the dollar. You know. China. Small profits / large quantities.

Fasttech is often called Slowtech for a reason.
#4 (permalink)      3/5/2016 12:31:31 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
petesbits
  • JoinedMar 2015
  • Posts 235
  • Reviews 4
  • Kudos83
+1 details
OOPS, spoke too soon, it's now says packaging, just a few hours after placing my order, well how was I suppose to know, it said ETA 1 day expected 08/3.

Maybe FT read my posting and found one hiding on a shelf and quickly put it through into packaging, however, it seems my rant may have been in vain on this order so it seems.

However, there has been many times I have not been so lucky and had to wait far longer than expected but on this occasion I have egg on my face and been proved wrong (sorry FT) but you still need to work on your listings to reflect true stock availability to save confusion.

Thanks FT.
#5 (permalink)      3/5/2016 12:50:52 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Submoa
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 150
  • Reviews 40
  • Kudos87
It happened to me with this one also. Shipped 7 days after the first scheduled date.
#6 (permalink)      3/5/2016 12:57:13 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Jeggedda
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 5230
  • Reviews 222
  • Kudos5984
Confucius say : The squeaky wheel sometimes gets the most grease.

He also said Man who go to bed with itchy butt-hole wake up with stinky finger.

So take what he says with a grain of rice.
" The next time you have a thought... let it go. " - Ron White
#7 (permalink)      3/5/2016 2:13:33 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
jenny
Staff
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 3277
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos3679
Hello, petesbits. Thank you for your order on March 4.

Since March 4 is Friday, the system added the weekends to the order's estimated shipping time automatically. Sorry for the confusions.

The item SKU 4163800 is in stock and your order will be shipped out today. A notification email will be sent to you with tracking number inside.

Thank you.
I apologize in advance if my answers aren't specific enough-- in most cases I can't provide order specific help in forums. For more personalized answers, please open a support ticket instead. Thanks!
#8 (permalink)      3/5/2016 2:49:45 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
petesbits
  • JoinedMar 2015
  • Posts 235
  • Reviews 4
  • Kudos83
jenny wrote:

Hello, petesbits. Thank you for your order on March 4.

Since March 4 is Friday, the system added the weekends to the order's estimated shipping time automatically. Sorry for the confusions.

The item SKU 4163800 is in stock and your order will be shipped out today. A notification email will be sent to you with tracking number inside.

Thank you.

Thank You Jenny.