shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

Bottom refill with screwdriver???
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#11 (permalink)      1/19/2016 11:54:12 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
steppy
  • JoinedJun 2014
  • Posts 1422
  • Reviews 21
  • Kudos975
Lucifer_Dreams wrote:

na, work 12 hours a day 5 days a week, no time to slack.

Sarcasm doesn't work well in text.you found enough time slacking to reply 😉

#12 (permalink)      1/20/2016 3:07:32 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
FrankieS
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 553
  • Reviews 156
  • Kudos197
Lucifer_Dreams wrote:

I bought one and will be very happy with it. Never have issues with bottom fill. Use a syringe to fill it. Fast fill there is when you do that an doesn't leak out during filling.

Same here. Aside from the screw driver disadvantage, it's the only fill system I know that fully maintains the vacuum and does not leak. And I prefer a screw driver any day to any type of leak!
Ordered one, and I'll be enjoying it plenty, no doubt.

#13 (permalink)      1/20/2016 9:29:40 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
redhorse
  • JoinedMar 2015
  • Posts 55
  • Reviews 12
  • Kudos21
+1 details
Lucifer_Dreams wrote:

I bought one and will be very happy with it. Never have issues with bottom fill. Use a syringe to fill it. Fast fill there is when you do that an doesn't leak out during filling.

What about tanks with zero-pression-top-rrfill like tfv, crius and etc?
Remove tank from mod, use screwdriver(don't loose the screw!!), then siringe, use screwdriver again and put the tank back to mod. Sounds like bdsm for me...

#14 (permalink)      1/20/2016 12:51:21 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Evilbeast
  • JoinedJun 2014
  • Posts 291
  • Reviews 4
  • Kudos115
Does anyone know if you can remove the deck of this tank without having to drain it? That's one feature I really like in a tank and I try not to get one if they don't have that feature (Unless they makeup for it somehow). I believe you could in the full size version but these two seem to be bit more different than just in size.
#15 (permalink)      1/21/2016 4:59:16 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
PantsUK
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 177
  • Reviews 4
  • Kudos179
Bottom fill I find is typically superior to stop the leaking and as long as it hold 3mls+ will get me through when out of the house and NO FKING leaking. That being said I have a Crius and it excellent as will and a Bellus which is nowhere near the Crius for me but also fills fairly well.

Just remember (on the crius) to close of the juice flow, shut the air flow, and turn upside down before opening back up again!
#16 (permalink)      1/21/2016 9:26:02 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Kellste
  • JoinedJul 2014
  • Posts 182
  • Reviews 22
  • Kudos139
Evilbeast wrote:

Does anyone know if you can remove the deck of this tank without having to drain it? That's one feature I really like in a tank and I try not to get one if they don't have that feature (Unless they makeup for it somehow). I believe you could in the full size version but these two seem to be bit more different than just in size.

Nope.