shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

So this is the "Improved" version of the retarded VTbox
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#21 (permalink)      1/10/2016 11:16:12 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Leuch
  • JoinedMay 2015
  • Posts 319
  • Reviews 164
  • Kudos141
jorgelarocha wrote:

UKV_Kenneth wrote:
Well you can. They both do near enough the exact same thing.

Agree. Have some DNA 40 clones that are better than the originals.
Why? because they are less "smart" and therefore less dumb.

Definatly. my zero modz clone is still one of my all time favorites. it's a dna 40 clone (or dna 60 it says) but yeah. was able to vape nickel, titanium and stainless before I even knew stainless was possible. and it doesn't glitch out all the time like a dna40. also it didn't cost 350 dollars like a dna 40 vapor flask. I almost spazzed out when I saw that price tag lol.

#22 (permalink)      1/11/2016 3:20:53 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
joaopra
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 4796
  • Reviews 72
  • Kudos4103
UKV_Kenneth wrote:

"But you cannot compare a reverse engineered 200W chinese chip to one made and developed from scratch in the US with much more features."

Well you can. They both do near enough the exact same thing.

But developing the thing and originality has a price.

Using "regulation" as poorly disguised prohibition is criminal. Vaping is not smoking, reduces harm and saves lives.
#23 (permalink)      1/11/2016 4:24:48 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Lucifer_Dreams
  • JoinedSep 2014
  • Posts 7611
  • Reviews 96
  • Kudos8374
That is the problem that is used for the justification in cost R&D instead of thinking long term with the R&D cost it is passed off to the consumer right away. Thus the reason why other countries markets thrive quicker because of the long term view of cost.

Problem is America doesn't care as much to produce as much as the desire for just doing R&D and using 3rd party countries to produce it. If the return to produce things would be as half as high as wanting to R&D the price would come way down.

America will go back to that way of doing and making things when AI and Robotics come more into the main stream. Using 3r party countries will be a waste of time. Cheaper to make and also ship inner country under that system. The profit gains are high because the labor cost is close to none. Plus they won't have to rely on a country monetary policy being sound to continue the trend of overseas cheap labor.
Never play with matches. You might burn the skin off your face.
#24 (permalink)      1/11/2016 11:52:21 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
revmp
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 2152
  • Reviews 223
  • Kudos681
I dig your sig, L_D. It's a new one, yes?
{°^°} NEVER forget to use your rebate point gift certificates before they expire. FT gives NO SECOND CHANCES I, however, offer ETERNAL SALVATION @ LOW,LOW PRICES!
#25 (permalink)      3/26/2016 3:39:12 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
kiyza90
  • JoinedJan 2016
  • Posts 15
  • Reviews 57
  • Kudos4
so is this a newer version than the 2 color rubber sided version? the vtbox200 with no S ?