Free shipping to the United States when you order $20+

My Final Verdict
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      8/20/2016 7:30:51 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
danjm
Verified
  • JoinedJul 2015
  • Posts 140
  • Reviews 81
  • Kudos77
My Final Verdict
Bought 2 packs of this last week to try. I wanted to compare it to Muji and Gen Do.

I grabbed 3 Griffin's, a Pico, Vic mini, and the fuchai 213. Each tank was built the same, 6 wraps, dual, 24ga. All three running at 40 watts with full batteries and the same juice in each.

Break in time on the cotton bacon is almost zero. After a few hits the flavor really came out. There wasn't a cotton flavor or anything from the start but just not full flavor out the gate.

Both Muji and Gen Do have a break in period where you get the cotton flavor at first. It takes around 15 hits or so for both of them to start producing optimal flavor.

Once that break-in was over... I'm finding it difficult to actually say that one is better than the other. I had a friend and my wife try all three as well. They also said they are quite identical but we all agreed that the cotton bacon may be just a pinch better. I mean a pinch, a very small one.

After I've used these 2 packs up, I will not be purchasing more. I just don't believe it's cost justifiable personally.

Next I'll be trying out some fiber freaks I suppose.
#2 (permalink)      8/20/2016 7:34:25 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
FoxVape
Verified
  • JoinedMay 2014
  • Posts 5053
  • Reviews 132
  • Kudos5594
+6 details
After trying Fiber Freaks, it's hard to use anything else.
Two wolves fight within us. One is evil, one is good. The one that wins is the one we feed.
#3 (permalink)      8/20/2016 8:26:09 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
hadesfactor
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2015
  • Posts 744
  • Reviews 97
  • Kudos423
+2 details
I use Cotton bacon all the time...much less of a break in period then Muji or Gen Do IMO...easier to work with but I still use the squares when I scottish roll lol....theres another from here a little cheaper that has even less of a "taste" the cotton bacon. Haven't really dove in to FF tried it a couple of times but not enough to claim one way or another...only thing is you can get CB locally in the states for cheaper from a B&M
#4 (permalink)      8/20/2016 10:39:15 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
deadalexxx
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2015
  • Posts 1843
  • Reviews 57
  • Kudos371
+1 details
Get some rayon ; )
#5 (permalink)      8/20/2016 11:41:45 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
bellulah
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2015
  • Posts 197
  • Reviews 5
  • Kudos143
$0.50 rebate earned
danjm wrote:

Bought 2 packs of this last week to try. I wanted to compare it to Muji and Gen Do.I grabbed 3 Griffin's, a Pico, Vic mini, and the fuchai 213. Each tank was built the same, 6 wraps, dual, 24ga. All three running at 40 watts with full batteries and the same juice in each.Break in time on the cotton bacon is almost zero. After a few hits the flavor really came out. There wasn't a cotton flavor or anything from the start but just not full flavor out the gate.Both Muji and Gen Do have a break in period where you get the cotton flavor at first. It takes around 15 hits or so for both of them to start producing optimal flavor.Once that break-in was over... I'm finding it difficult to actually say that one is better than the other. I had a friend and my wife try all three as well. They also said they are quite identical but we all agreed that the cotton bacon may be just a pinch better. I mean a pinch, a very small one.After I've used these 2 packs up, I will not be purchasing more. I just don't believe it's cost justifiable personally.Next I'll be trying out some fiber freaks I suppose.

You could.

https://www.fasttech.com/forums/3890501/t/2008534/feel-free-to-waste-your-money/6

This stuff beats cotton by a mile.

Cheaper & more customisable than FF.

There's a bit of thinking involved & it's not the easies to get the hang of.

Some experience & tips here

Masses of info on the easier lyocell rope

FoxVape wrote:

After trying Fiber Freaks, it's hard to use anything else.

Your loss.

#6 (permalink)      8/21/2016 10:49:38 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
danjm
Verified
  • JoinedJul 2015
  • Posts 140
  • Reviews 81
  • Kudos77
Thanks for the info guys. I've been looking at rayon. I'll grab some of that the same time I grab some FF.