Free shipping to the United States when you order $20+

Be prepared to waste the first tank of e-liquid
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#31 (permalink)      4/20/2016 3:42:32 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Watercool
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2013
  • Posts 10542
  • Reviews 307
  • Kudos8107
Jaccoman wrote:

This stuff has a really gross hospital taste when you vape it for the first 4ml of juice.

confirmed just wanted to post this

#32 (permalink)      7/12/2016 2:56:52 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
HasanZ
Verified
  • JoinedMar 2016
  • Posts 27
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos1
hey water cool so you do not recommend it?
#33 (permalink)      12/17/2016 9:36:31 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
shaqun
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2014
  • Posts 1
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos1
+1 details
There is a taste problem with cotton bacon v2. I wrote this problem to them and they never replied to my emails or facebook messages. They probably simply ignore and maybe they are aware of the problem and trying to hide it. It does not happen with all the cotton bacon packages but there is for sure. Some packages have an antibiotic like hospital smell taste. If it happens with a package that means that package is a garbage. Sometimes, it does not happen with 2-3 rolls but then it happens with the rest of the package and garbage. So this product is unstable. The most important part of that taste is, it is for sure a chemical taste and it clearly shows that they use some kind of chemical to make the cotton white and then they remove/clear that chemical from the cotton. What happens is looks like the chemical is left in some packages or in some cotton bacons. That chemical is extremly hazardous and should not be vaped.
#34 (permalink)      12/17/2016 12:51:13 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
dsp4life
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2013
  • Posts 289
  • Reviews 81
  • Kudos109
+2 details
I have been using it for a few months now but dont have the weird taste experience so far
Thread started a year ago so maybe they had problems but there gone now ?

Like i said great taste here (bought in netherlands)
#35 (permalink)      2/24/2017 12:36:27 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
jombo53
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2013
  • Posts 114
  • Reviews 52
  • Kudos42
Watercool wrote:

Jaccoman wrote:
This stuff has a really gross hospital taste when you vape it for the first 4ml of juice.

confirmed just wanted to post this

If it tastes bad it is something with FT's product alone. I have been using bacon for a year after 7 years playing with abt every wicking material there is and I now use nothing but bacon. There is no taste at all in the stuff, maybe you need to wash your hands before handling it, and be sure it is stored airtight. For me there is nothing as good at wick and taste. I buy it 5 for 20.00 and have for long time, have abt 10 packs in my stash. It is super absorbent but as with all wick use Just as much needed don't make a silly cotton bed just what ya need. I think as far as my many years experience lots of folks use way too much wick in a coil. I get many many many wicks from a stick.

To each their own but for me this stuff is the best I have ever used. I vape for taste and vape many subtle flavors of DIY and if it had taste I would know. But then I haven't bought it from FT but I will likely in the future and save some bux later on. Wash hands and store airtight in the bag etc.

Just my opinion of course so do as you desire as I vape my sweet banana cream pie on bacon in an avocado. ver 1 did suck but ver 2 is what I use here.

Edited on 2/24/2017 at 12:38 PM. Reason:
#36 (permalink)      2/24/2017 5:43:34 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
dsp4life
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2013
  • Posts 289
  • Reviews 81
  • Kudos109
+1 details
5 packs for 14 some $ now if your interested
i even left my FF in de drawer since i got this
#37 (permalink)      4/20/2017 1:43:03 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Jackson93
Verified
  • JoinedMar 2015
  • Posts 103
  • Reviews 4
  • Kudos18
+1 details
Strange. I'm very picky with flavour and this seems to have no bad taste and can handle higher wattage for me than regular japanese cotton.
#38 (permalink)      11/21/2017 4:42:27 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
olrusrom
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2016
  • Posts 33
  • Reviews 21
  • Kudos6
I confirm this bad hazardous taste. Try to use cotton bacon v2 only with scratch code on the back side!

FASTTECH! Check out your suppliers!
#39 (permalink)      12/16/2017 9:05:44 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Westend45
Verified
  • JoinedMay 2017
  • Posts 64
  • Reviews 8
  • Kudos14
Great stuff!
Cody Vapes @ Youtube (United Vapor Addicts Group @ Facebook) (I consider myself a budget vapor)