shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

SS Drip tip sku?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      9/30/2016 2:27:14 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
H00ligan
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 351
  • Reviews 8
  • Kudos44
SS Drip tip sku?
I cant seem to find the sku for the SS drip tip iinclided with these pico tanks. Does anyone have any idea what sku it is or if its available ? Its a great tip that costs a ton authentic and was a nice surprise to find compared to the first 1:1 clone

Unfortunately drip tips dont typically include atomizer style in the name - appreciate the help - 5 pk if its around would be awesome.
#2 (permalink)      9/30/2016 2:53:07 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
wuwei.ap
  • JoinedMar 2015
  • Posts 22101
  • Reviews 266
  • Kudos42151
I don't think they are available.

The closest inner profile is, SKU 1680001, but it's a bit long and sold out. The derringer style, SKU 2190101, is shorter by ~1mm, but doesn't have the inner taper.

I actually like the derringer styled ones in resin. They don't get in the way of the top fill cap (11mm) and there doesn't appear to be any spit back with the wider bore (which has a smooth transition to a smaller diameter). They also can fit another 510 tip or plug in them.
#3 (permalink)      9/30/2016 3:19:15 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
H00ligan
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 351
  • Reviews 8
  • Kudos44
Yah ii have a lot of similar tips but i want this one specifically. Hopefully it will become available. I don't know if we can ask for it separately. Or how to do so. i know he request page but i don't know how to specify separate from the tank. I appreciate the help finding sinikar butnim orettybset kn this exact one. Its a shame its available in three many other materials but not SS. the first you linked to could work. The second isnt what im looking for. The surhentic ss is $16 so i mat as I wl buy more tabks here lol

Edited on 9/30/2016 at 3:22 AM. Reason: