shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

Just the Disc's
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#11 (permalink)      12/6/2015 5:12:05 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
skyystark
  • JoinedOct 2014
  • Posts 74
  • Reviews 5
  • Kudos18
+1 details
+1 On the discs as well. Even better, if you can do the same thing but put a 1-2 mm ring around the edge to make the top into a little dish. THAT would be damn near perfect.
#12 (permalink)      12/6/2015 10:23:23 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
T4KT1KZ
  • JoinedNov 2014
  • Posts 455
  • Reviews 109
  • Kudos183
+1 details
Already use my v2.5 ceramic donut on TC with my SX Mini M class.. works great for keeping the temps low and getting the most out of your 'product' By not super heating and destroying all the physcoactive components on the first pull. You can enjoy the flavor much longer. Thing is they all will slightly leak as the leads go through the bottom. Key is to only load what you plan to smoke in one session. Already bought a couple of these to compare. A v2.5 lasts me months..

Edited on 12/6/2015 at 10:24 PM. Reason:
I thought I made a mistake once but I was mistaken.
#13 (permalink)      1/4/2016 9:13:55 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
mixed_use_vaper
  • JoinedMay 2014
  • Posts 168
  • Reviews 13
  • Kudos84
T4KT1KZ wrote:

Already use my v2.5 ceramic donut on TC with my SX Mini M class.. works great for keeping the temps low and getting the most out of your 'product' By not super heating and destroying all the physcoactive components on the first pull. You can enjoy the flavor much longer. Thing is they all will slightly leak as the leads go through the bottom. Key is to only load what you plan to smoke in one session. Already bought a couple of these to compare. A v2.5 lasts me months..

What tcr value are you using for the m class? Thanx in advance.

#14 (permalink)      5/10/2016 8:20:16 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
madenjungae
  • JoinedMar 2016
  • Posts 1
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
this works better with oil, right?
i tried a little dry herb and inhaled the whole stuff staight into my throat. :(
#15 (permalink)      5/10/2016 8:25:27 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
mixed_use_vaper
  • JoinedMay 2014
  • Posts 168
  • Reviews 13
  • Kudos84
Wax, butter, shatter... solids.
#16 (permalink)      5/10/2016 8:34:34 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
T4KT1KZ
  • JoinedNov 2014
  • Posts 455
  • Reviews 109
  • Kudos183
Bwahahaahaha. This is for full melt concentrates only.
I thought I made a mistake once but I was mistaken.
#17 (permalink)      8/17/2016 12:01:26 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
eighdo
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 56
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos13
if you had enough hot air flow you could use this for non full melt stuff. i need to get some wicking material in there as i put any concentrate in and it kinda globs all over.

however, i'm using this on TI mode and i worry im still combusting. why? no matter how low i go in temp, i can always get it to produce visible vapor. i think i had mine turned down to 225F, running at 30w, and it can still make a vapor.

anyways, love this thing, wish they had more stuff like it.
#18 (permalink)      8/17/2016 1:19:26 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
mixed_use_vaper
  • JoinedMay 2014
  • Posts 168
  • Reviews 13
  • Kudos84
I don't think you can get to a true vapor like the volcano produces vapor.
You have to combust wax.

How long has yours lasted running temp mode? I hear TC heats the ceramic too fast and can crack the dognut.
I just run mine in power mode on my 350j chip in powerful mode to get it heated up a little faster.

If yours has been running for a while I'll give Ti mode a try.
#19 (permalink)      9/6/2016 12:38:46 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
eighdo
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 56
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos13
@mixed_use_vaper

i'm still on my first disk/dome. it has not broken yet. i was worried it might heat too fast, but i dont think it is. i even have mine cranked up to 30w and it's still chugging fine. the only part i dont like is when you draw air, it still causes some material to get flung upwards into the dome. i need some good wicking material for it to catch on instead of the inside of the dome. its easy to clean off with everclear and a q tip, but it just feels like im wasting product.

today, when cleaning it, i did notice a decent bit of black material kinda stuck on the disk, that i couldnt clean off. mind you, i have it set at the lowest temp setting of 212F for my device, in titanium mode. so, unfortunately i do think this might ACTUALLY be getting hot enough to carbonize some wax solids.

once i get some good wicking, like steel wool or ready wick x, this thing will be a fucking rockstar. im surprised i'm not seeing more tc attachments with a ceramic flat heater like this. it's so smooth and so much airflow.