shopping cart empty
Old issues coming back....
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#11 (permalink)      1/17/2017 11:53:12 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
R4DLY
  • JoinedOct 2014
  • Posts 4675
  • Reviews 201
  • Kudos4113
My 510 has taken on the impression of the Goliath V2 pin it's had so much use, I wish they had just made it flat. Still works like a charm though.

Edited on 1/17/2017 at 11:54 AM. Reason:
Fear is the mind killer
#12 (permalink)      1/17/2017 11:59:00 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
wraithpc
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 1470
  • Reviews 228
  • Kudos1925
I would try the ArcticFox firmware on it. If the firmware itself does not correct your resistance reading you can adjust the shunt value from the menu to correct it. Worth a shot.

nfeteam.org
#13 (permalink)      1/17/2017 12:21:29 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Nailseayts
  • JoinedNov 2013
  • Posts 10798
  • Reviews 502
  • Kudos13575
Try bumping the tcr value up a bit. I had the same problems with ss tc. Took the value up to 115-120 and it was better. In the end I gave up on TC as I get a better vape in power mode. In the last year I think I've had 1 or 2 dry hits and burnt one set of wicks buy accident, mod must have fired in my pocket.

I get the point of tc with limiting the temp and not creating chemical reactions with wires and flavorings or burning wicks but the vape is below par and I don't get the heat I want.
Always go full potato!
#14 (permalink)      1/18/2017 9:09:53 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
nakillo
  • JoinedFeb 2015
  • Posts 206
  • Reviews 8
  • Kudos39
wraithpc wrote:

I would try the ArcticFox firmware on it. If the firmware itself does not correct your resistance reading you can adjust the shunt value from the menu to correct it. Worth a shot.

nfeteam.org

Im gonna try that!!

Nailseayts wrote:

Try bumping the tcr value up a bit. I had the same problems with ss tc. Took the value up to 115-120 and it was better. In the end I gave up on TC as I get a better vape in power mode. In the last year I think I've had 1 or 2 dry hits and burnt one set of wicks buy accident, mod must have fired in my pocket.

I get the point of tc with limiting the temp and not creating chemical reactions with wires and flavorings or burning wicks but the vape is below par and I don't get the heat I want.

I tried it but not much improvement