shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

DANGEROUS PRODUCT
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#41 (permalink)      9/10/2015 8:43:21 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
badinfluence357
  • JoinedApr 2013
  • Posts 2
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
I rather buy one good mod than to be given 2 crappy mods for half the price. This is why China products have bad reputations. Most company's take short cuts to push the product out instead of doing it right the first time and striving for Quality...they sure advertise quality!!!
#42 (permalink)      9/10/2015 8:57:02 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Nymzavril
  • JoinedApr 2014
  • Posts 23802
  • Reviews 280
  • Kudos18265
+2 details
Well, kinda. You just have to be careful with what you buy. If there's a totally unknown brand pushing out a regulated mod, then sit back and wait for other people to beta test it. If it's made by SMY or Cloupor and you buy it, then celebrate by taking a dump in your hands and giving yourself a big round of applause. Even with some more established names, there are issues - albeit mostly just niggly stuff like paint finish. If you buy sensibly, there's a very VERY good chance you'll get a decent mod, well worth the money, and which will last you a long time. But if you run out and by the new Wangchung toohunertfiddywartz TC mechanical tube bawks mawd genesis Nemesis, with its fixed 510 and built in battery, don't come crying to me. Lol
Grand Poobah of The Sacred Order of The Magick Blue Screwdriver. The old Juice Junkies FAQ and guides can be found here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/vp4ktp8l7fdywg5/AABFkmnUJhjl9vX8tE4URZ8sa?dl=0
#43 (permalink)      9/20/2015 5:34:57 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vapeorman
  • JoinedJul 2015
  • Posts 269
  • Reviews 150
  • Kudos80
+2 details
badinfluence357 wrote:

I rather buy one good mod than to be given 2 crappy mods for half the price. This is why China products have bad reputations. Most company's take short cuts to push the product out instead of doing it right the first time and striving for Quality...they sure advertise quality!!!

Nothing wrong with Chinese products.. there're good and bad just like here in the States. Think vt40 or SX mini.. beautiful Chinese products. Nothing but electronic/mechanical gadgets and no reason Chinese manufactures can't reach perfection. It's us pushing for value for our money and get fooled.. These companies are not obligated to make us happy, but keep producing until they hit jackpot. And we're hoping to catch one of those jackpots here at FT... oh, and this mod is definitely no go. Who cares about performance with ALLLL these problems.. My head is busy just keeping up with which defect was resolved or not...

I'd buy that for a dollar!
#44 (permalink)      4/3/2016 4:00:00 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
MadMaxx
  • JoinedSep 2014
  • Posts 2
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos1
Dudes. Dangerous product, my ass! I have been using this mod since it first hit the shelves. I own #070. Was so impressed by the VT200, I purchased 2 others. Don't know where all the hate is coming from, and take it for what it is, but these have been my daily vapes for what seems like forever! Nothing touches this for looks, for battery life and, for performance. In the meantime I purchased 5 other DNA200 devices to compare it too. And for what its worth, the VT200 beats them all. My opinion. Dangerous my ass. LOL!