shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

Nice RTA for small Mods
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      8/18/2015 1:37:10 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
sleeepy
  • JoinedNov 2014
  • Posts 2
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos4
+4 details
Nice RTA for small Mods
I wasn't expecting much, but so far I’m really happy with this device. It's too early for a profound review, but I want to share some impressions.
I’ve tested a lot of small RTAs and never got a good taste out of them. Maybe it’s because I’m just to stupid to build; maybe because I’m sensitive to the unpleasant taste of cotton.
However, this device tasted great from my first lousy build and the first puff. I don’t know why, maybe it‘s because of the different air flow possibilities („upper“ and „lower“ air flow could be adjusted separately).
As far as I can see the device seems to have a good workmanship and does not leak, the threads works nicely. The black surface seems to be solid and tough, but I don’t care if the edges will become shiny someday. Great item for this price.

(setup: Ni200 wire 0,25mm, 0,2 Ohm (10 wraps @ Ø2,5mm) at 20 Watt, "Cotton Bacon", ss mesh wicks)

Some pictures of it attached to a DNA Mod:

I’m using it with a 3D printed steel pipe (w/ DNA40 Chip). I’ve originally designed the pipe for a 19mm Nautilus Mini, but the long-term costs for the Nautilus nickel coils were quite high. So I’m very glad to have found this 19mm RTA, which fits and vapes perfectly and is easy to build (imho). I'll keep an eye on the reliability.

Edited on 8/18/2015 at 1:38 PM. Reason:
#2 (permalink)      8/18/2015 1:39:49 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Nymzavril
  • JoinedApr 2014
  • Posts 23802
  • Reviews 280
  • Kudos18260
+1 details
Nice mod. Any plans to make them available commercially?
Grand Poobah of The Sacred Order of The Magick Blue Screwdriver. The old Juice Junkies FAQ and guides can be found here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/vp4ktp8l7fdywg5/AABFkmnUJhjl9vX8tE4URZ8sa?dl=0
#3 (permalink)      8/18/2015 1:59:45 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
beka_mod
  • JoinedApr 2013
  • Posts 124
  • Reviews 3
  • Kudos39
very nice.
#4 (permalink)      8/19/2015 10:15:59 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
sleeepy
  • JoinedNov 2014
  • Posts 2
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos4
Nymzavril wrote:

Nice mod. Any plans to make them available commercially?

Yes, an ecig shop wants to build a small series (E-pipes are not that popular). I could send you a PM if it's available. If you’re able to solder you could also try to print and build it by yourself, I've uploaded some DNA pipe versions to a 3D print service.

@beka_mod: definitely, seems to become my new every day RTA, all other vape machines are temporarily retired.

#5 (permalink)      8/19/2015 2:19:21 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Robin66
  • JoinedAug 2015
  • Posts 43
  • Reviews 5
  • Kudos3
That pipe is quite elegant! I admit, I did a double-take when I saw the Taifun. Very creative!
#6 (permalink)      10/15/2015 4:33:20 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
happykalabaw
  • JoinedDec 2013
  • Posts 1094
  • Reviews 21
  • Kudos445
Was going through some product pages and boom..

that is one sweet pipe.. even the driptip is a perfect fit..

Want one..

how much did it cost to make?? Not too famiLiar with how much 3d printing costs.. and the onLy service I know is shapeways. XD
- Insert witty signature here.
#7 (permalink)      11/12/2015 12:51:27 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
pkarin
  • JoinedOct 2014
  • Posts 1
  • Reviews 36
  • Kudos0
Hello!
I want this mod)
How I can buy it?