shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

Kangertech
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      9/3/2015 2:46:52 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
fashion9000
  • JoinedNov 2014
  • Posts 4
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos2
+1 details
Kangertech
Please be informed that Fasttech is not Kangertech Authorize distributor. Kangertech is now investiaging the source of Kangertech product which this Fasttech company selling. We will further announce details to all customer. To prevent get loss or counterfeit product, Kangertech hereby suggest all customers to contact Kangertech Authorize distributors to place order for Kangertech product
#2 (permalink)      9/3/2015 2:48:35 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
fashion9000
  • JoinedNov 2014
  • Posts 4
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos2
Soyez informés que Fasttech n’est pas un distributeur officiel autorisé par Kangertech. La société Kangertech est actuellement en train d’enquêter pour savoir d’où proviennent les produits « officiels » vendus sur le site Fasttech. Nous donnerons les détails de cette recherche à tous les consommateurs. Pour prévenir et éviter les pertes et les produits contrefaits, la société Kangertech invite tous les consommateurs à contacter les distributeurs officiels et autorisés afin de commander des produits Kangertech.
#3 (permalink)      9/3/2015 3:13:18 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Nymzavril
  • JoinedApr 2014
  • Posts 23802
  • Reviews 280
  • Kudos18261
Awwwwwww, poor little Kangertech. Maybe if you'd ditch your MAP agreements, you wouldn't have this problem.
Grand Poobah of The Sacred Order of The Magick Blue Screwdriver. The old Juice Junkies FAQ and guides can be found here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/vp4ktp8l7fdywg5/AABFkmnUJhjl9vX8tE4URZ8sa?dl=0
#4 (permalink)      9/3/2015 3:16:13 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Nymzavril
  • JoinedApr 2014
  • Posts 23802
  • Reviews 280
  • Kudos18261
+1 details
By the way, you're preaching to the choir - we know this. Plus the clones of your products sold here for a fraction of the prices you ask are really good. There is one niche you could fill though; make a Subtank Mini in black PVD.

Oh, and....

Edited on 9/3/2015 at 3:16 PM. Reason:
Grand Poobah of The Sacred Order of The Magick Blue Screwdriver. The old Juice Junkies FAQ and guides can be found here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/vp4ktp8l7fdywg5/AABFkmnUJhjl9vX8tE4URZ8sa?dl=0
#5 (permalink)      9/3/2015 3:52:17 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
DaddyDead
  • JoinedFeb 2015
  • Posts 3006
  • Reviews 298
  • Kudos5171
Dear Kangertech / Troll
Given that you have a business built on the ideas of others without compensation to the originators of Vaping or Ecigs it is hardly surprising that others disregard your wishes in the same way.

Fasttech may not be a Kangertech Authorize distributor but they have done more to get the name Kangertech in to the minds of vappers world wide than you have done in your history.

Dont you think its time to recognize these facts

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes - Quod erat demonstrandum
#6 (permalink)      9/3/2015 4:03:20 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
MikeyRobez
  • JoinedNov 2014
  • Posts 219
  • Reviews 4
  • Kudos70
fashion9000 wrote:

To prevent get loss or counterfeit product

That's not worded correctly. Your argument is invalid.

You always gotta ask yourself, is the juice worth the squeeze?
#7 (permalink)      9/3/2015 4:05:41 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
wuwei.ap
  • JoinedMar 2015
  • Posts 22101
  • Reviews 266
  • Kudos42151
Of course, the source is Kangertech.
#8 (permalink)      9/3/2015 4:18:58 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Blanksy
  • JoinedMar 2014
  • Posts 349
  • Reviews 22
  • Kudos368
I just checked the authentication code on both the subtank minis I got from here, they're legit.

I'll assume your company made a fair profit on the third party deal so I'll just carry on enjoying them and kangertech will carry on paying your wage with our money.

Blocking the supply will just make ft customers buy kanger clones or one of the other 5000 subtanks out there. You don't really work for kangertech do you? Does your boss know you posted this shit?
Fasttech is great, every other company or organisation in the world is shit in comparison. That's a fact. Now stop deleting my posts you arseholes.
#9 (permalink)      9/3/2015 4:28:22 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
nerfologist
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 5477
  • Reviews 20
  • Kudos7115
This retard's been lurking since November 2014 and has now learnt enough in that time to make his grand entrance. His parents must be so proud.
Loud and proud member of the FT EW Club. #EWindahouse - NEW ACHIEVEMENT AWARDED - Entitled Noob. Yayyyy. :D
#10 (permalink)      9/3/2015 4:35:16 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Blanksy
  • JoinedMar 2014
  • Posts 349
  • Reviews 22
  • Kudos368
+2 details
9 months of detective work and he's sussed it out at last, Fasttech are selling kanger stuff.
Fasttech is great, every other company or organisation in the world is shit in comparison. That's a fact. Now stop deleting my posts you arseholes.
#11 (permalink)      9/3/2015 4:50:29 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Nymzavril
  • JoinedApr 2014
  • Posts 23802
  • Reviews 280
  • Kudos18261
+1 details
They're just pissed because they can't work out who is selling to FT, so this is clearly an act borne of desperation. It must be hurting their EU and US sales, what with FT undercutting everyone. I have to say though, that I much prefer the STM clones to the authentic.