shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

3 months wait...still haven't gotten the item
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      6/23/2016 8:58:49 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
AceMcCloud
  • JoinedApr 2016
  • Posts 2
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
3 months wait...still haven't gotten the item
I ordered this item on April 12th from Fasttech using Singapore post. The item supposedly shipped next day but after waiting about 3 weeks I contacted customer service when I didn't receive it. Since that time I feel like I have been given the runaround by Fasttech. They told me that I had to wait a maximum of 60 days (seriously!?) of the shipper to conduct an "investigation" after which time they would determine if I am entitled to a refund or a reship. This time has since past and based on the responses from customer service so far I don't even think it makes sense to follow up.

Very disappointed with Fasttech to say the least especially since this was my first purchase from them. Has anyone else had a similar experience? Is it likely that I will actually be refunded if I contact customer service again or am I wasting my time?
#2 (permalink)      6/23/2016 9:20:19 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
quarks
  • JoinedApr 2015
  • Posts 6000
  • Reviews 40
  • Kudos9088
AceMcCloud, Yes, you will get refunded as soon as the investigation period is over. This can take about 60 days after they requested the postal company to investigate.

It is very frustrating when a package goes missing, but hang in there and it will get sorted out.

Edit: When was it actually shipped out. Do you still have the tracking number?

Edited on 6/23/2016 at 9:22 PM. Reason:
#3 (permalink)      6/23/2016 10:31:27 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
AceMcCloud
  • JoinedApr 2016
  • Posts 2
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
Quarks, thanks for the info. I really had my doubts about whether this investigation was actually taking place or if they were simply stalling for time.

The item was shipped out on the 12th. I actually ordered on the 11th. The tracking number is RP341052986SG and it still says shipped to overseas destination. There hasn't been an update there in several weeks.

I will repost when/if this is resolved by fasttech.
#4 (permalink)      6/24/2016 12:49:07 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Randallwhiz
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 1980
  • Reviews 11
  • Kudos849
AceMcCloud wrote:

I ordered this item on April 12th from Fasttech using Singapore post. The item supposedly shipped next day but after waiting about 3 weeks I contacted customer service when I didn't receive it. Since that time I feel like I have been given the runaround by Fasttech. They told me that I had to wait a maximum of 60 days (seriously!?) of the shipper to conduct an "investigation" after which time they would determine if I am entitled to a refund or a reship. This time has since past and based on the responses from customer service so far I don't even think it makes sense to follow up. Very disappointed with Fasttech to say the least especially since this was my first purchase from them. Has anyone else had a similar experience? Is it likely that I will actually be refunded if I contact customer service again or am I wasting my time?

FT will make it right. Read the forums a little. FT can be slow & frustrating, but they always work with the customer to make it right.

#5 (permalink)      6/24/2016 3:28:06 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
quarks
  • JoinedApr 2015
  • Posts 6000
  • Reviews 40
  • Kudos9088
AceMcCloud wrote:

Quarks, thanks for the info. I really had my doubts about whether this investigation was actually taking place or if they were simply stalling for time.

The item was shipped out on the 12th. I actually ordered on the 11th. The tracking number is RP341052986SG and it still says shipped to overseas destination. There hasn't been an update there in several weeks.

I will repost when/if this is resolved by fasttech.

Ace, did FT say they were starting the investigation? If so when did they tell you that?

If it has been a long time since then, you may need to make a ticket to jog their memory, but in general, you get better results without creating unnecessary tickets. Also, never update a ticket needlessly, because it puts it back at the end of the line of other tickets again (in case you didn't know). Also, in tickets keep to only the needed facts, and tell them what solutions you are willing to accept. Be polite, but firm and businesslike, and avoid using colloquialisms, since english probably isn't their native language.

Hang in there amigo, and DON'T give up. They will eventually give you a choice of refund or reshipping the order.

I know it is frustrating, especially if it was one of your first orders.

And definitely post as to how this turns out.

#6 (permalink)      6/24/2016 3:43:21 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
quarks
  • JoinedApr 2015
  • Posts 6000
  • Reviews 40
  • Kudos9088
Ace, one other possibility came to mind: Is it possible that it was confiscated/returned by Venezuela customs?

What was in the order?