shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

Hot vape and liquid bursting?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      6/21/2016 9:10:31 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
MrADD
  • JoinedNov 2015
  • Posts 2
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
Hot vape and liquid bursting?
I read the manual and it said to put a few drops on the cotton before using. I bought a few cigs for me and my family before and I knew that I should let it be for about 5-10 minutes. I put a few drops on all 4 cotton openings, filled up the tank and let it sit. As soon as I take a hit (for half a second usually) it comes out bursting hot like flames my lungs can't take it and I use 6mg juice.
I thought it might be a dry hit, so I put more juice on the cotton holes on the side of the coil and still the same.
I charged it since the light was red until it disappeared(i guess it was full) and same thing. Is this just how the iJust 2 is or there is something wrong with it? I bought different devices from here (evod, t18, innokin vv) and only this one has this problem.
#2 (permalink)      6/21/2016 9:41:10 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
The.Nick
  • JoinedDec 2015
  • Posts 39
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos12
Sounds like there's too much liquid on the cotton

Take out the coil and use a q tip to remove some of the excess liquid and give the part of the tank that the coil screws into a wipe out in case there's any liquid in there.
#3 (permalink)      6/21/2016 9:44:53 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
TunaFish
  • JoinedJan 2016
  • Posts 849
  • Reviews 8
  • Kudos310
The hotness is because of too high of wattage... turn it down. It does take some getting use to vaping. But heat shouldn't be an issue.

Edited on 6/21/2016 at 9:46 AM. Reason:
And if a man smite his servant,or his maid,with a rod,and he die under his hand; he shall be surely punished. Notwithstanding,if he continue a day or two,he shall not be punished: for he is his money.
#4 (permalink)      6/21/2016 9:51:40 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Game_Cat
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 1637
  • Reviews 6
  • Kudos837
Yeah - prime your heads, but not *too* much - also start out with lower power at first to 'break' the head in, and then build up the power over the course of the first tank or so until you have it where you feel comfortable.
#5 (permalink)      6/21/2016 9:55:43 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Alienvape
  • JoinedOct 2014
  • Posts 282
  • Reviews 59
  • Kudos138
You cant adjust the watts. Its a .3 ohm coil, Take the airflow rubber ring off. Its not a MTL tank, its a Lung hitting tank
Calm down, it's only an opinion.....!!!
#6 (permalink)      6/21/2016 9:58:33 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
TunaFish
  • JoinedJan 2016
  • Posts 849
  • Reviews 8
  • Kudos310
Oh my bad.. what a stupid idea "starter kit" as a mech!!!!!
And if a man smite his servant,or his maid,with a rod,and he die under his hand; he shall be surely punished. Notwithstanding,if he continue a day or two,he shall not be punished: for he is his money.
#7 (permalink)      6/21/2016 10:40:16 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
MrADD
  • JoinedNov 2015
  • Posts 2
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
The.Nick wrote:

Sounds like there's too much liquid on the cotton

Take out the coil and use a q tip to remove some of the excess liquid and give the part of the tank that the coil screws into a wipe out in case there's any liquid in there.

Ok I will try this
@Alienvape I didn't put the ring on yet.