Free shipping to the United States when you order $20+

Difference from A1 resistance
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      2/7/2017 12:50:50 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Vaizard5
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2017
  • Posts 97
  • Reviews 37
  • Kudos6
Difference from A1 resistance
so what is the difference from this one and the other A1 resistance 28 wire? i need to choose wire for my kayfun v3 mini but i am a bit lost! also not sure if i need 28,30,32 or what.... i like to go on low watts actually with tight draws as i am coming from a nautilus era with 1.8ohm coil so i need something similar to that ...i know its also about the turns i give on coils to get the coil ohm i need but also dont know the restrictions on kayfun rda how much gauge can it take in those screws or how many turns is max in the space on deck so i know what wire to buy...any help is appreciate!

Edited on 2/7/2017 at 1:18 PM. Reason:
#2 (permalink)      2/7/2017 1:41:32 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
wuwei.ap
Verified
  • JoinedMar 2015
  • Posts 22101
  • Reviews 266
  • Kudos42164
+1 details
UD is a good brand of A1.

The KF3mini will be fine with gauges AWG 26-32. On a 2.5mm coil it's around 6 wraps for any given gauge for a decent build. You can use a bigger diameter if it gets too long or mount diagonally, but in practice, the coil will be well within the limits of it's usefulness physically.

I think you just need to get it and a couple of gauges of wires to see how it goes, then you'll have a better idea of what the real issues are.

You can also play around with http://www.steam-engine.org/coil.html