shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

there is'nt in stocks. must i wait for coming to stocks.I am waiting for two weeks.
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      12/17/2015 2:10:37 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
cekmece
  • JoinedDec 2015
  • Posts 503
  • Reviews 54
  • Kudos36
there is'nt in stocks. must i wait for coming to stocks.I am waiting for two weeks.
staff said same sentences with different etas. """the suppliers confirmed to us that they can only provide the stock on 19th December"""...

which time did you buy it? must i wait for coming to stocks?

i am following item page about 2 weeks and i didnt see "shipping next day, in stock" on page.
#2 (permalink)      12/17/2015 2:13:20 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Robert2
  • JoinedDec 2013
  • Posts 4711
  • Reviews 186
  • Kudos4143
Yes. You must wait.
I know you are, you said you are, so what am I
#3 (permalink)      12/17/2015 4:54:17 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
quarks
  • JoinedApr 2015
  • Posts 5999
  • Reviews 40
  • Kudos9088
cekmece wrote:

staff said same sentences with different etas. """the suppliers confirmed to us that they can only provide the stock on 19th December"""...which time did you buy it? must i wait for coming to stocks?i am following item page about 2 weeks and i didnt see "shipping next day, in stock" on page.

I bought it last summer. It took a very long time for mine to ship. Even then, it was shipped MISSING some parts. I jumped through all the hoops and BS at FT, and months later, I finally got some of the parts, but not all.

It is a very good atomizer, so best to just order it and forget about it. Other stores have this hotcig also (just do a search) Some day you will probably get it and will certainly enjoy it.

My order was just snake bit from the beginning, but worth it in the end. Good luck cekmese

#4 (permalink)      12/17/2015 5:07:34 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vapeluvr
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 7407
  • Reviews 310
  • Kudos4356
I have a feeling FT is going to stop carrying all hotcig RTAs soon.
Vaper buys pod system, asks for a 510 adapter. LOL for days
#5 (permalink)      12/21/2015 4:02:46 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
cekmece
  • JoinedDec 2015
  • Posts 503
  • Reviews 54
  • Kudos36
which part was missing? i hope, it is not a general problem in hotcig boxes
#6 (permalink)      12/21/2015 5:09:34 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
quarks
  • JoinedApr 2015
  • Posts 5999
  • Reviews 40
  • Kudos9088
cekmece wrote:

cekmece wrote:

Mine was really different:

It had no markings/engravings at all ... no serial number or "taifun" name like other people got (I don't care about that). It does appear to be the same atomizer (the base will unscrew from the deck). Really nice. I guess my plain unmarked version is unique! Maybe it was the prototype sample originally sent to FT.

Stuff I didn't get:
Missing the box.
Missing the spare parts, ie. O-rings, screwdriver, spare glass tank, teflon air restrictor tube, wire coils.
I did get the little canvas zipper pouch.

It took a while, and several photos to milk these parts out of FT, but I finally got all but the glass tank. They did give me a gift certificate that was enough to buy the glass, and I hope their replacement glass will fit. They DID respond to tickets, and I finally got most of the parts. I can't help wondering if they pilfered parts from another unit, so that some poor soul will have to repeat the process(hope its not you!).

My last several orders have had something wrong ... I'm starting to be wary when ordering, but maybe I've just had a streak of bad luck :) Haven't given up yet, but I've made a few trial orders from other Chinese venders to see if they are any better.

#7 (permalink)      12/21/2015 5:20:48 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
quarks
  • JoinedApr 2015
  • Posts 5999
  • Reviews 40
  • Kudos9088
vapeluvr wrote:

I have a feeling FT is going to stop carrying all hotcig RTAs soon.

Maybe they should stop if they can't ship them out timely, and with all the parts!

#8 (permalink)      12/23/2015 5:35:59 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
cekmece
  • JoinedDec 2015
  • Posts 503
  • Reviews 54
  • Kudos36
maybe they sent different item like this SKU 2050300 , SKU 2047800

if they will sent like your item or missing parts, i will cancel it from paypal.
#9 (permalink)      12/23/2015 8:12:28 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
gph61
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 32767
  • Reviews 23
  • Kudos26822
@cekmece, quarks got a Hotcig because it's the only one that "the base will unscrew from the deck". All the other Taifun GTs are press fit.

Edited on 12/23/2015 at 8:13 AM. Reason:
If I'm ignoring you it's because you're fallacy impaired. Here's hoping you rectify your problem so that we might have a sensible conversation.
#10 (permalink)      12/23/2015 11:41:07 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
quarks
  • JoinedApr 2015
  • Posts 5999
  • Reviews 40
  • Kudos9088
gph61 wrote:

@cekmece, quarks got a Hotcig because it's the only one that "the base will unscrew from the deck". All the other Taifun GTs are press fit.

Yes, it must be the hotcig, unless another cloner has made a version that unscrews the base/deck. Anything's possible in China :)
I like to think it's more valuable since it's apparently a one-of-a-kind; but was a PITA to get without all the parts! From reading the forum, missing parts/not as described complaints seem to be getting more common, but perhaps I just notice them more since my last few orders have been disappointing in that regard.