shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

What do you make of this switch ?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#21 (permalink)      2/7/2015 10:03:47 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
GeorgeH
  • JoinedDec 2013
  • Posts 32
  • Reviews 13
  • Kudos11
Neodynium magnets are incredibly strong. The big ones are not recommended to children (think of it, neither the small ones!) because they can have their fingers smashed.

That obsession with gutters... don't you guys have a home, or something?
#22 (permalink)      2/7/2015 10:06:02 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
PinoyBoy
  • JoinedApr 2013
  • Posts 1966
  • Reviews 114
  • Kudos2462
+1 details

The earliest I've seen of switches like this, is on the MMvapor Nanos.

I'd say this is different than the MMV Nano. That is a push button mod like a Caravela with a turning lock. This one you have to push the button side to side to fire, and physically remove the button then align the rods with the appropriate holes to lock.

GeorgeH: The big ones are not recommended to children (think of it, neither the small ones!) because they can have their fingers smashed.

This device is not recommended to children. If your child can access your vape gear, I suggest you should store them in a safer location.

Edited on 2/7/2015 at 10:08 AM. Reason:
https://www.fasttech.com/category/1/new-products
#23 (permalink)      2/7/2015 10:39:44 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
leftjeffa
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 6322
  • Reviews 39
  • Kudos9251
Yeah, that whole physically removing the button thing, is interesting to say the least.
Resistance is not futile, it's V/I
#24 (permalink)      2/7/2015 10:45:25 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
GeorgeH
  • JoinedDec 2013
  • Posts 32
  • Reviews 13
  • Kudos11
PinoyBoy,

I was referring to neodymium magnets in general. The first two word of my comment are "Neodynium magnets", that's called a subject.

Please take the time to read. I would not let children poison themselves with vaping gear, if that can put your mind at rest.
#25 (permalink)      2/7/2015 1:01:54 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
PinoyBoy
  • JoinedApr 2013
  • Posts 1966
  • Reviews 114
  • Kudos2462
Good job! Remember, don't let your kids go near your vaping gear. One thing that pisses me off as much as parents who leave their firearms in places easily accessible to a child, are parents that leave their cigs/vape/drugs/pills in places easily accessible by children. Reminds me of this one video. This one guy had tens and thousands of viewers, so he seems to have a user base that watch his vids. In one of his videos, his daughter is reaching for his vape gear in the background while he rebuilds his atomizer. Yes, his vape stand is located in the kitchen out in the open.

Sorry for the rant.

Edited on 2/7/2015 at 1:05 PM. Reason:
https://www.fasttech.com/category/1/new-products
#26 (permalink)      2/10/2015 3:41:35 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Craigoh
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 173
  • Reviews 180
  • Kudos95
Well, mines waiting to be packaged now so I'll soon see what the switch is like. Should receive in around 7 days. Still, after 2 years of vaping, feels like waiting for Christmas when treats are on order. Sad I know 😁
#27 (permalink)      2/10/2015 3:47:17 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
NoNeck
  • JoinedMar 2014
  • Posts 1796
  • Reviews 45
  • Kudos1369
+2 details
PinoyBoy wrote:

If your child can access your vape gear, I suggest you should store them in a safer location.

Too true. I store my kids in the basement.

#28 (permalink)      2/10/2015 3:57:52 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
michbaeck
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 2153
  • Reviews 20
  • Kudos1231
OMFG..sitting in the Office, die laughing!
*by Gwailo
#29 (permalink)      2/10/2015 4:01:12 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
michbaeck
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 2153
  • Reviews 20
  • Kudos1231
Craigoh wrote:

Well, mines waiting to be packaged now

Lucky you, ordered the brass Version, tell me 26th :-(

Edited on 2/10/2015 at 4:01 AM. Reason: removed full quote
*by Gwailo
#30 (permalink)      2/22/2015 5:33:12 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Mr_Heavy
  • JoinedSep 2014
  • Posts 479
  • Reviews 27
  • Kudos366
NoNeck wrote:

PinoyBoy wrote:
If your child can access your vape gear, I suggest you should store them in a safer location.
Too true. I store my kids in the basement.

Damn! you played my hand. Word for word. Now I'm paranoid and will have to change my password from mrheavyliveshere to mrheavydoesntlivehereanymore.

mutter....

addendum
Leaving genuinely dangerous kit near kids in this "enlightened" age is mind boggling - particularly juicy-aroma'd poison.

Wasn't there a range of USA made fruit-scented kitchen cleaners fairly recently with soda-bottle packaging and labels featuring pictures of really succulent fruit? Delicious banana-flavoured creamy yellow drain unblocker. Yum!

I wouldn't go so far as the lunatics I encountered at a parenting class I had to go to when my kid was still an egg. They explained that table tops should have their edges sheathed in padding in case the little dear launched itself at 'em and everything had to be at least five feet above the floor.. Everything.
F'wits!

Edited on 2/22/2015 at 5:48 PM. Reason:
Good Idea - transfering extremely hot Mad Dog 357 chilli sauce to dropper-type, e-liquid bottle. Bad Idea - keeping it with other e-liquid bottles...
#31 (permalink)      2/22/2015 5:35:00 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Lucifer_Dreams
  • JoinedSep 2014
  • Posts 7611
  • Reviews 96
  • Kudos8374
Were is the 26650 version of this beast?
Never play with matches. You might burn the skin off your face.