shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

Sugestions on a more modern alternative to this?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#11 (permalink)      8/19/2017 12:24:48 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
TrueNorthist
  • JoinedJan 2016
  • Posts 5
  • Reviews 4
  • Kudos3
We'll just have to agree to disagree on that one my fine furry friend. ;) Mine have proven to be only useful in severe hand to hand combat and should be avoided otherwise. I will say it again: too bad Kanger stopped making them. Nothing else works as well, including these clones. At least not without a degree in metallurgy and proper machining.
#12 (permalink)      8/19/2017 12:41:38 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
darrow
  • JoinedJun 2014
  • Posts 938
  • Reviews 1204
  • Kudos734
I have 15 Kanger sub tank mini's and use some on a daily basis with the RBAs I think of them as the Ford model T of sub tanks.
They work great and keep going, was not happy with the top tank just not for me, I have used a large number of tanks and just keep coming back to my mini's, note I don't care about clouds just good flavour.
Yes I know better, I am Just too old to care!
#13 (permalink)      8/19/2017 1:03:10 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
TrueNorthist
  • JoinedJan 2016
  • Posts 5
  • Reviews 4
  • Kudos3
+1 details
I get why some like to see huge plumes of vapour, but for me it has always been about flavour and nothing else matches the performance of a genuine Subtank Mini. Even my bodged up Frankentanks, built from various bits and pieces can produce the same taste as a whole, real McCoy. I guess we are a dwindling few diehard purists eh?

Happy Vaper Trails to you fellow camper.
#14 (permalink)      8/29/2017 11:04:40 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
knowone
  • JoinedAug 2015
  • Posts 5
  • Reviews 13
  • Kudos0
id have to agree. ive wasted $100's of bucks on other fad tanks, but still buy the kanger sub minis. ive had 6 of them & ive only had a problem with one - which was leaking. but thats better than the %100 fail rate with nautilus, etc.

the kanger sub minis have their disadvantages but the answer was the toptank & that has more issues than the original. im on board with the subtank mini being the gold standard, although not perfect yet. i really wish third party companies would make better pre-made coils for them. the atoms were too expensive & just a small percentage better than the kanger pre-mades.

im also a flavor person, never understood the cloud obsession.
#15 (permalink)      8/29/2017 1:52:02 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
DaddyDead
  • JoinedFeb 2015
  • Posts 3002
  • Reviews 298
  • Kudos5170
I have to say the only tank I have that's close to a Subtank is a recent buy ... the Serpent Alto SKU 6925401

Still not on a par with the V2 / TopTank air flow (its only got 1 slot) but I use the same single coil build as I do with the RBA ... just by spacing the coils a little ... easy build and its very close taste

Edited on 8/29/2017 at 1:52 PM. Reason:
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes - Quod erat demonstrandum