shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

What version is this? I want to buy the version which is bestt suited for Mouth To Lung (tighter, smaller holes)
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      5/19/2016 7:13:34 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
hmimilenium
  • JoinedMay 2016
  • Posts 4
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
What version is this? I want to buy the version which is bestt suited for Mouth To Lung (tighter, smaller holes)
I want to buy the version which is bestt suited for Mouth To Lung (tighter, smaller holes) and i'm a noob on this... Thank you
#2 (permalink)      5/19/2016 7:45:41 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
airwinny
  • JoinedSep 2014
  • Posts 7322
  • Reviews 189
  • Kudos27695
All Kanger Subtanks are the same: when you use the 1.5 ohm coil head and set the airflow to the smallest hole, you can get a fairly decent mouth to lung vape. The tank is just more suited for direct lung inhales, for which it is a great tank. For mouth to lung vaping it doesn't impress me much. If you're really after a Kanger Subtank, there's nothing wrong with this one you chose.

If you want a mouth to lung vape that has the same tight draw as a cigarette, you may wanna look into the Innokin Endura. It's cheap and provides a very flavorful mouth to lung vape. SKU 3932401

If you would be interested in a tank that has more airflow options, but still works perfectly for mouth to lung vaping, the Aspire Nautilus Mini is still a great option. SKU 1861800

A tank that provides, in my opinion, the best mouth to lung vape, is the Aspire Triton with the 1.8 ohm coils. This tank SKU 3799400, with these coil heads SKU 2996000 provided me with the best mouth-to-lung vape I've found in a clearomizer.

But all is personal. If you've tried a Kanger Subtank and liked it, I'd stick with the one you chose.
#3 (permalink)      5/19/2016 7:58:20 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
zippoman
  • JoinedJun 2013
  • Posts 275
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos231
+1 for the triton mini. Not my bag but it is the best MTL clearo I've tried. Also consider the Kabuki which takes Triton mini/Nautilus coils.
"Please allow me to introduce myself, I'm a man of wealth and taste....."
#4 (permalink)      5/19/2016 11:39:59 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Bow_Hunter
  • JoinedNov 2013
  • Posts 885
  • Reviews 24
  • Kudos782
M2L uses less juice, best subtank mini would have small juice channels SKU 2804100.
$10.50
It's a bear to set for tight draw but stays there once adjusted.
#5 (permalink)      5/19/2016 11:54:36 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Vape4more
  • JoinedMay 2015
  • Posts 2806
  • Reviews 113
  • Kudos1814
This list will keep you happy. They are cheap and perfect for mouth to lung hits..
Get the needle tip bottles to make refilling quick, clean and easy.

Authentic Aspire ET-S clearomiser 3ml SKU 1871605 - There are many colours to choose from.
Authentic replacement coils SKU 1859406 - Must get the Authentic ones. Others are crap.
Needle tip bottles SKU 1485903
eGo adapter SKU 2044706 - ETS will not fit some other adapters.

EDIT: Kanger SubTanks are best used for direct lung hits. Not the best for MTL.

Edited on 5/19/2016 at 11:55 PM. Reason:
#6 (permalink)      5/23/2016 5:25:24 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
hmimilenium
  • JoinedMay 2016
  • Posts 4
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
Wow...you guys are so active ! Thank you all!! . I never used an RBA nor do i know how a subtank is at vaping But...i've allready made my purchase and gone with the Subtank Mini. it's my first RBA and also bought several drip tips to tighten the air flow even more.

If i won't like it...i will go for the Aspire Triton next, which WAS on my list BUT i hated the fact that i needed to buy the RBA kit separatley.

PS: Can the Aspire coils be used in the Subtank Mini?
#7 (permalink)      5/23/2016 5:34:28 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vapinghexe
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 2162
  • Reviews 201
  • Kudos2186
+2 details
airwinny wrote:

All Kanger Subtanks are the same: when you use the 1.5 ohm coil head and set the airflow to the smallest hole, you can get a fairly decent mouth to lung vape. The tank is just more suited for direct lung inhales, for which it is a great tank. For mouth to lung vaping it doesn't impress me much. If you're really after a Kanger Subtank, there's nothing wrong with this one you chose.

If you want a mouth to lung vape that has the same tight draw as a cigarette, you may wanna look into the Innokin Endura. It's cheap and provides a very flavorful mouth to lung vape. SKU 3932401

If you would be interested in a tank that has more airflow options, but still works perfectly for mouth to lung vaping, the Aspire Nautilus Mini is still a great option. SKU 1861800

A tank that provides, in my opinion, the best mouth to lung vape, is the Aspire Triton with the 1.8 ohm coils. This tank SKU 3799400, with these coil heads SKU 2996000 provided me with the best mouth-to-lung vape I've found in a clearomizer.

But all is personal. If you've tried a Kanger Subtank and liked it, I'd stick with the one you chose.

As you say it is personal. For me I absolutely love the Kanger Subtank and go back to it every time. I MTL with it perfectly fine, even with the Airflow wide open. Now when I tried 6mg and below in it I was coughing like shit, but 9mg and higher, which is what I like and I am fine. Sometimes I even lung hit it with the 12mg, ooooooooo what a rush! :P

A wise man once said "again I see Jaco ... I am not a pirate ~ptitfour" Vurt da Furk?
#8 (permalink)      5/23/2016 5:39:10 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
hmimilenium
  • JoinedMay 2016
  • Posts 4
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
What do you mean by this?

"Now when I tried 6mg and below in it I was coughing like shit, but 9mg and higher, which is what I like and I am fine. "

I experienced this and tought it was my atty to blame. Even now...i use a not sogood juice with 12mg nic mixed with Menthol 0 Nic but waping at 6.5 Watts for a 1.8 ohm coil and...it is like...shallow...and scratches my throat. And when this happens...i ussualy turn the wattage down. Should i use more Watts or Higher Nicotine???

Edited on 5/23/2016 at 5:39 PM. Reason:
#9 (permalink)      5/23/2016 6:12:13 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Bow_Hunter
  • JoinedNov 2013
  • Posts 885
  • Reviews 24
  • Kudos782
Subtank is a fine LH sub-ohm glass tank.

Airflow is controlled by twisting bottom ring.
Deck is quality enough for sub ohming but not a requirement.
My "tank cracking" Wintergreen does no damage to the tank or seals.

I use mine as a "tight as a bull's ..." M2L with a 2.3 ohm home made coil.
Not what it was designed for, but well within it's capabilities.
#10 (permalink)      5/23/2016 6:22:38 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
OlaAmund
  • JoinedJun 2013
  • Posts 660
  • Reviews 38
  • Kudos257
vapinghexe wrote:

airwinny wrote:

As you say it is personal. For me I absolutely love the Kanger Subtank and go back to it every time. I MTL with it perfectly fine, even with the Airflow wide open. Now when I tried 6mg and below in it I was coughing like shit, but 9mg and higher, which is what I like and I am fine. Sometimes I even lung hit it with the 12mg, ooooooooo what a rush! :P

I mtl subtank/toptank at 40w full afc 200*C as well, 3mg nic for me thoug, nothing wrong with that. However if i should buy a kangertank today i would probably buy either original protank4 or the original toptank SKU 4784900 SKU 4086101

Edited on 5/23/2016 at 6:39 PM. Reason: added sku
#11 (permalink)      5/23/2016 6:52:11 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
FoxVape
  • JoinedMay 2014
  • Posts 4880
  • Reviews 125
  • Kudos5225
+1 details
hmimilenium wrote:

I want to buy the version which is best suited for Mouth To Lung

I can't say that I have tryed everything but I do own SKU 4163100, SKU 4109400, SKU 2199601, SKU 2201100 and SKU 1810200. All with AFC rings. I must then conclude, MTL vaping with an AFC ring is a compromise. You can never get a satisfactory MTL from an ATTY with an AFC ring.

Battlestar 200W + Dvarw MTL + SS316L + Muji + 0.80ohms = MTL Perfection