shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

RBA Plus V1 or V2 ?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#31 (permalink)      6/10/2016 8:42:54 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
serozhka
  • JoinedMar 2016
  • Posts 121
  • Reviews 5
  • Kudos4
mu resume - still prefer v2 which has large holes close to bottom. i dont understand why kanger pushes RBA which are almost same as for toptank.
btw did anyone try subtank rba with toptank?
#32 (permalink)      6/16/2016 3:50:37 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ernye
  • JoinedJun 2015
  • Posts 101
  • Reviews 14
  • Kudos62
serozhka wrote:

mu resume - still prefer v2 which has large holes close to bottom. i dont understand why kanger pushes RBA which are almost same as for toptank. btw did anyone try subtank rba with toptank?

I'm using the RBA Plus v2 (see previous page) in a toptank without issues. The slightly larger holes and lower position of them enables you to empty the tank more than with the toptank RBA (i'd estimate it 0.3ml left vs 0.7ml left), without any dryhits.

#33 (permalink)      6/16/2016 4:42:04 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
aerospace
  • JoinedMay 2014
  • Posts 400
  • Reviews 8
  • Kudos104
Do some people drill larger holes in these , i think all of them work fine as is .
#34 (permalink)      6/16/2016 4:48:32 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
KoganIZ
  • JoinedDec 2015
  • Posts 11
  • Reviews 21
  • Kudos0
The diameter of the holes is not a problem. The problem with the small holes is their location, because they are small the bottom point of the holes is too high (higher than the big hole), and you can't use all the juice in the tank, it just doesn't get to the holes level, and you need to play with the tank to get the juice to touch the wick.

I just bought SKU 2551300, and use it's cilinder with the original RBA base. It works great.
#35 (permalink)      6/25/2016 3:44:32 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ernye
  • JoinedJun 2015
  • Posts 101
  • Reviews 14
  • Kudos62
KoganIZ wrote:

The diameter of the holes is not a problem. The problem with the small holes is their location, because they are small the bottom point of the holes is too high (higher than the big hole), and you can't use all the juice in the tank, it just doesn't get to the holes level, and you need to play with the tank to get the juice to touch the wick.

I just bought SKU 2551300, and use it's cilinder with the original RBA base. It works great.

The diameter of the juiceholes might not be a problem to you, but to some they are. It depends on the viscosity of your juice, power settings, frequency of your vaping etc...