shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

80pg hangsen in the rba?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      11/25/2015 6:02:58 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
aimey
  • JoinedNov 2014
  • Posts 54
  • Reviews 12
  • Kudos13
80pg hangsen in the rba?
Hey guys got me another one of these after my first one pissed me off when i was first getting into vaping.so far so good i like the 1.2 coil not as big a fan of the .5 though.i am however having a shit of time with the rba base on it,and i think its down to the juice im using Hangsen marlboro 6mg which is 8pg20vg,ive used this juice the wholw tims ive been vaping becUse i like it,its cheap,but mainly becauze its the only flavour out of dozens ive tried that i actually like !!
And keen as i am to use the rba on this subtank,the juice just leaks like mofo thru the airflow,tried loading it up with more cotton but it still does it even standing up!any tricks or tips anyone uses?is it really this finicky with the amount of cotton?do i have to go hunting for some thicker juice?or just wait for the premade coils to turn up?
Cheers for any replies!
#2 (permalink)      11/25/2015 6:46:10 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Bow_Hunter
  • JoinedNov 2013
  • Posts 885
  • Reviews 24
  • Kudos782
Viscosity must match power transferred (juice used) and juice flow restriction.
Use larger coil with more power, open airflow to reduce vacuum, or put more wick in juice channels.
I use 65/35 PG/VG with tiny Vivi Nova coils, 2.3ohms at 6 watts and the draw is tight.
Even with all this against me, wick in the juice channels stop any leaks.
#3 (permalink)      11/25/2015 6:52:03 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
joaopra
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 4795
  • Reviews 72
  • Kudos4101
I've tried 80VG on the stock 1.2 ohm coils without issues.

Try these:

1.Pack cotton in that RBA but below the airflow tube.
2.Try different diameter coils.
3.Buy the new RBA section SKU 2551300
4.Add VG to your juice
5.Check for a seal fail in the orings
Using "regulation" as poorly disguised prohibition is criminal. Vaping is not smoking, reduces harm and saves lives.