shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

SUBTANK Mini ((RBA)) tips and things.
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      5/27/2015 1:16:10 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
funnybones
  • JoinedJan 2014
  • Posts 302
  • Reviews 35
  • Kudos202
SUBTANK Mini ((RBA)) tips and things.
I was tired of the when I unscrewed the tank to refill that the lid of the RBA part would unscrew also and I'd fill it regardless and when screwed it back on the lid of the RBA would be unscrewed some. (I'd need tweezers to ease out the lid of the RBA from the tank as it stays screwed on the center pole)

Anyway didn't let it bug me that much until I tried popping on a O ring. I put the ring on the lid of the RBA and screw it down tight-ish.. Perfect now every-time and it makes it much easier when unscrewing to refill cotton ect ect ..

Maybe this has been mentioned before.

Edited on 5/27/2015 at 2:27 PM. Reason: .......
#2 (permalink)      6/4/2015 5:38:38 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ristiisa
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 66
  • Reviews 27
  • Kudos58
Can you make a picture of your setup?
#3 (permalink)      6/4/2015 6:42:01 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
funnybones
  • JoinedJan 2014
  • Posts 302
  • Reviews 35
  • Kudos202
Could but it's pretty straight forward, a O ring goes on the knurled cap piece of the RBA.

Anyway these will be improved with the new Subtanks.. maybe.

My friend drilled out some holes on a few spare RBA that I have and on one of them he made a mistake and drilled the holes way off the center lining.. in fact totally the opposite.. strange enough it's become the best flavor. The cotton seems to angle itself to the holes.. strange but amazing flavor.

I'm still trying all sorts of different ways to get these feeding the best way.

Man, back in the day of the Ody V2 and Penelope and all that pissing about, these seem like a breeze and so simple.