shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

So do I drip into the prebuilt coil every time I refill or just on new coils?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      5/12/2015 10:28:41 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Ico92
  • JoinedSep 2014
  • Posts 60
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos6
So do I drip into the prebuilt coil every time I refill or just on new coils?
As the card that came with it suggested; you should drop a few drops of juice on the prebuilt coil before using it. Do I do this just on new coils like when I replace them or do I do this every time I refill the tank with more juice?

Did it after refilling and it was a bit gargly...

#2 (permalink)      5/12/2015 11:33:42 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
DefMunky
  • JoinedMar 2015
  • Posts 7236
  • Reviews 34
  • Kudos5562
+1 details
You should only have to prime it when it is new or maybe if you run it dry. I would suggest not running it completely dry so you don't burn out the head prematurely. Otherwise the wick should have juice in it and be able to feed the head.

I'm pretty sure the gargle is because there was too much fluid in there. That should go away, or at least I think it should. lol
#3 (permalink)      5/13/2015 7:44:21 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Ico92
  • JoinedSep 2014
  • Posts 60
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos6
DefMunky wrote:

You should only have to prime it when it is new or maybe if you run it dry. I would suggest not running it completely dry so you don't burn out the head prematurely. Otherwise the wick should have juice in it and be able to feed the head.

I'm pretty sure the gargle is because there was too much fluid in there. That should go away, or at least I think it should. lol

Yeah the gargle was from putting juice on the coil that was already soaked. Lightly tapping the coil on a tissue upside down quickly fix the issue and now that I know I don't need to prime before a tank refill I won't have the issue again.

#4 (permalink)      5/13/2015 7:45:05 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Ico92
  • JoinedSep 2014
  • Posts 60
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos6
And can a moderator delete my other topics? I don't know what happened LOL