shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

Different between Subtank Mini and Genitank
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      5/4/2015 1:52:03 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Tonyt16
  • JoinedApr 2015
  • Posts 6
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos0
Different between Subtank Mini and Genitank
I'm new to vape, I got my Eleaft 50Watt with a genitank 2 weeks ago and I love them. Now that I found fasttech to buy my liquid, I want to buy more tank. However, I'm very confused in this. A genitank cost roughly $12, but a subtank mini cost over $30. For twice the price, what's the different in this, can someone explain it to me?

My guess would be the for the flavor, but I still don't know if it's worth it. i can either buy 3 genitank and have them fill with 3 different flavor or I can buy 1 subtank mini (but there is no airflow control).

Please help.
#2 (permalink)      5/4/2015 2:41:49 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
L0GAN
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 33
  • Reviews 42
  • Kudos8
+1 details
The Genitank is a non stainless steel version of the aerotanks I think, and as you can see the aerotank is more expensive.

The Subtank has much more vapor production and much better coilheads and airflow (+ control)

Personally I love the Subtank Mini a lot.
#3 (permalink)      5/4/2015 2:52:57 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
zentrucker
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 937
  • Reviews 154
  • Kudos590
Subtank is a bigger coil, more vapor, more watts and SS.

But there are better options about for a high performance atty IMO, like SKU 2207704.
Peace be with you ...
#4 (permalink)      5/4/2015 5:46:10 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Tonyt16
  • JoinedApr 2015
  • Posts 6
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos0
Thank you for the quick reply guys...
how about flavor? Does the subtank give better taste? Also, does the mini has an airflow control?
#5 (permalink)      5/4/2015 5:49:48 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Nymzavril
  • JoinedApr 2014
  • Posts 23802
  • Reviews 280
  • Kudos18261
+2 details
The genitank is more or less a brass clone of the Kanger Aerotank, which in vape terms is is positively retro (so about eighteen months old then). You just can't compare the two, as the Kanger subtank is far superior in design and function. It can be built using premade coil heads, or rebuilt using the RBA deck section, and will sub ohm in either configuration.
Grand Poobah of The Sacred Order of The Magick Blue Screwdriver. The old Juice Junkies FAQ and guides can be found here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/vp4ktp8l7fdywg5/AABFkmnUJhjl9vX8tE4URZ8sa?dl=0
#6 (permalink)      5/4/2015 5:52:55 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Vkougkas
  • JoinedFeb 2015
  • Posts 160
  • Reviews 114
  • Kudos309
+1 details
The subtank mini has an airflow control and it will work and fit flawlessly on your istick 50w.Now on the flavor part it is all about the coil heads in these clearo's man.Organic Cotton Coils aka OCC is a much better solution than the Bottom Dual Coils aka BDC.I personally think that this atomiser is worth every penny of it as it will introduce you to rebuilding too with the rba head that comes with it.
Jizzus
#7 (permalink)      5/4/2015 5:53:12 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Tonyt16
  • JoinedApr 2015
  • Posts 6
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos0
What do you mean by rebuild and what is RBA? How long do those coil last?
#8 (permalink)      5/5/2015 4:01:21 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Vkougkas
  • JoinedFeb 2015
  • Posts 160
  • Reviews 114
  • Kudos309
+1 details
RBA stands for rebuildable atomizer.Rebuilding means that you can actually wrap your own coils using kanthal a1 wire around a screwdriver, installing them on the RBA head and wicking them with cotton or whatever you want to use.These coils tend to have better flavor as soon as you learn how to do it and rebuilding is pretty easy.
Jizzus
#9 (permalink)      5/5/2015 4:50:58 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Nymzavril
  • JoinedApr 2014
  • Posts 23802
  • Reviews 280
  • Kudos18261
With the subtank you can do that (they come with some wire and wicking material to start you off), or buy premade coil heads.
Grand Poobah of The Sacred Order of The Magick Blue Screwdriver. The old Juice Junkies FAQ and guides can be found here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/vp4ktp8l7fdywg5/AABFkmnUJhjl9vX8tE4URZ8sa?dl=0