shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

omfg! awesome thing.
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      4/22/2015 2:14:16 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Watercool
  • JoinedDec 2013
  • Posts 10481
  • Reviews 307
  • Kudos8039
+1 details
omfg! awesome thing.
Just got it, took my first few vapes on a Subtank. WTFFFFFFFF, this thing is rocking awesome. Definitely recommended.

ok, after this first sub ohm experience I am quite curious who uses the 0.15 ohm coils :D

Somehow 8mg nic on 0.5 ohm is my limit, need to go lower with the nic.

oh, and there are 3 black spare seal rings included

Edited on 4/22/2015 at 3:46 PM. Reason:
#2 (permalink)      4/22/2015 8:48:38 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Dani1
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 823
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos730
+1 details
Pretty good, eh? 0.15Ω nickel coils are ONLY for DNA 40, etc. Temperature Protected devices.
Z<->z²+c
#3 (permalink)      4/22/2015 10:26:35 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
funnybones
  • JoinedJan 2014
  • Posts 302
  • Reviews 35
  • Kudos202
I'm having the same experience.. ordered this when I was away and it's a real game changer. Can't put it down. Haven't even started on building my own yet. Just seeing how long the coil that was inside it lasts.

No leaks at all.
Hits like a train.
Looks awesome.
AC is brilliant.
Easy to refill.
RBA included.
Spare tank.
Spare rings (Black ones)
Well packaged.
Flavor is the best from a pre-coiled tank in my experience so far.

It even brought my old Nemesis parts back alive from the dead.
Mixed up my red Nemesis with the black Nemesis switch and black top with a black and red drip tip, performs perfectly. I ordered another and the nano.

This and the brass SMPL with brass Derringer are the dogs hairy sweaty danglers.
#4 (permalink)      4/23/2015 9:38:57 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
kolyan
  • JoinedApr 2015
  • Posts 3
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
Guys what batteries to use for this? Sorry I'm new to this :)
#5 (permalink)      5/2/2015 2:54:06 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
j3oomerang
  • JoinedDec 2013
  • Posts 354
  • Reviews 4
  • Kudos259
Samsung 25r batteries.

I just received mine yesterday and I agree, this thing is awesome. The way the AFC clicks feels very high end and the flavor is fantastic. I see what all the hype was about (I have not tried any other clearomizers except for the Innokin i30s when I first started vaping). Only thing I hate is the size of it, it's way too tall for my tastes. I received a Erlkonigin at the same time that I haven't built yet but that thing is the perfect small size in nano mode for my tastes. The Subtank has me considering to stop building my own coils since it works so great right out of the box (but just too tall for everyday use in my opinion).
#6 (permalink)      5/3/2015 9:53:50 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
synapses11
  • JoinedJul 2014
  • Posts 100
  • Reviews 30
  • Kudos50
Im a long time Kayfun and occasional dripper vaper. I ordered one of these to see what the fuss was all about as my first experience with Kanger was the aerotank and that thing sucked big time I wasn't expecting much out of the subtank. I got it in yesterday and I must say Kanger has really stepped up their game. I tried the 1.2 ohm coil and wasn't very impressed with it. Then I decided to use the RBA head which has a .5 ohm coil already installed, and must say the flavor really popped. Im not a big fan of sub-ohm coils as I find it mutes the flavor a lot generally. But this tank is really well built and designed. Im probably never going to buy heads for this thing, as I went to rebuildables (Kayfun) so I can save a lot of money and customize it the way I like. For a rebuildable it's definitely up there as far as quality of vape like a Kayfun. The rba deck appears a bit delicate and don't expect it to last long, Im sure I can find replacement RBA heads for this.
#7 (permalink)      5/3/2015 10:59:46 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Watercool
  • JoinedDec 2013
  • Posts 10481
  • Reviews 307
  • Kudos8039
I went the other way round. Was rebuilding the last year and will stop now as I can not make better coils than the Subtank occ are.
#8 (permalink)      5/3/2015 11:49:51 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Hawki
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 704
  • Reviews 5
  • Kudos318
$30 no way Jose
Fish are dum dum dum. They chase anything that glitters(beginners)