shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

Will it work on that?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      4/16/2015 2:01:28 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Dogas_Zubas
  • JoinedFeb 2015
  • Posts 43
  • Reviews 24
  • Kudos6
Will it work on that?
Want to buy that clearo, and curious about it's specs.
Will 1.2 ohm version work with that battery?
https://www.fasttech.com/p/2000603
#2 (permalink)      4/16/2015 2:06:13 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Nymzavril
  • JoinedApr 2014
  • Posts 23802
  • Reviews 280
  • Kudos18261
I don't see why not, but then I equally don't see why you would.

Oh, and if you type SKU in front of the product code, it automatically creates a clicky link for you, so people don't have to copy and paste the url.

SKU 2000603

Voila!
Grand Poobah of The Sacred Order of The Magick Blue Screwdriver. The old Juice Junkies FAQ and guides can be found here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/vp4ktp8l7fdywg5/AABFkmnUJhjl9vX8tE4URZ8sa?dl=0
#3 (permalink)      4/23/2015 9:43:01 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
kolyan
  • JoinedApr 2015
  • Posts 3
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
Nymzavril wrote:

I don't see why not, but then I equally don't see why you would.

Oh, and if you type SKU in front of the product code, it automatically creates a clicky link for you, so people don't have to copy and paste the url.

SKU 2000603

Voila!

So which one would you suggest?

#4 (permalink)      4/23/2015 9:50:31 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Nymzavril
  • JoinedApr 2014
  • Posts 23802
  • Reviews 280
  • Kudos18261
Personally I'd suggest buying a mod with a replaceable battery, a charger, and some decent cells; but you could look at the iSticks or the Aspire Subohm battery. What's your budget?
Grand Poobah of The Sacred Order of The Magick Blue Screwdriver. The old Juice Junkies FAQ and guides can be found here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/vp4ktp8l7fdywg5/AABFkmnUJhjl9vX8tE4URZ8sa?dl=0
#5 (permalink)      4/23/2015 9:52:05 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Nymzavril
  • JoinedApr 2014
  • Posts 23802
  • Reviews 280
  • Kudos18261
Oh, and the Kanger is 22mm wide, whilst the Emow is something like 18mm - it would look like you're singing karaoke rather than vaping.
#6 (permalink)      4/23/2015 9:55:25 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Nymzavril
  • JoinedApr 2014
  • Posts 23802
  • Reviews 280
  • Kudos18261
Why not get the full sized subtank and matching Kbox mod? You'll need batteries and a charger but the two devices are designed to go with eachother, and the Kbox is 40w - so it'll be good to use with pretty much any other tank or dripper that has a suitable build in it. Even if you're not rebuilding now, you will eventually (the subtanks have an RBA base), so why not buy something that will grow with you? The road to vape nirvana is paved with discarded egos.
#7 (permalink)      4/23/2015 9:56:14 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
empiric
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 8376
  • Reviews 4
  • Kudos2152
SKU 2170700

Gonna spam this little thing like mad.

A readout of accurate battery life left, volts ohms and watts when your build isn't quite what you expected, or a screw is loose, or you want to dry burn with some consistency--is worth more than you might think. More than I thought when I abandoned Ego/cylinder batteries, anyway.

But yeah, iSticks are good too.
~ Whence do you come, slayer of men, or where are you going, conqueror of space?
#8 (permalink)      4/23/2015 9:58:45 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
empiric
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 8376
  • Reviews 4
  • Kudos2152
To remove a little ambiguity, the "dry burn" is in reference to the "puff timer", which I don't really find useful for that, but if you want to do say 4 cycles of 5 seconds dry burn, well, there you go.
~ Whence do you come, slayer of men, or where are you going, conqueror of space?
#9 (permalink)      4/23/2015 10:23:39 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Nymzavril
  • JoinedApr 2014
  • Posts 23802
  • Reviews 280
  • Kudos18261
Can't criticise Dovpo - solid brand - but the 1ohm limit will reduce how useful it is down the line. It would work with the 1.2ohm coils, and certainly should serve you well if you decide you're happy with that. To be fair, I build barely sub ohm, and could probably live with one ohm builds. However, what I couldn't live with is having to tinker with a coil that shows as 0.97ohms, and won't fire.
#10 (permalink)      4/23/2015 10:32:48 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
empiric
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 8376
  • Reviews 4
  • Kudos2152
Point taken, the Dovpo won't subohm, so it's more of a recommendation for the 1.2 ohms stated, and as a (IMHO) clear improvement over the equivalently-priced EVOD the OP is looking at, and for an (apparently) relatively new vaper.

Though, the Dovpo tends to read "1.0" where my DNA 35 reads ".9" on my dual 1.8 builds and fires with good results. Since I'm not entirely sure it isn't a rounding result of my coil lead lengths, I'm going to consider this not a bug, but a feature. ;)
#11 (permalink)      4/24/2015 12:07:47 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
L_Rieder
  • JoinedJan 2014
  • Posts 1604
  • Reviews 156
  • Kudos1019
Would agree on looking into the Kbox and larger Subtank as a possibility, if your budget allows. Yes, you would need a couple of good batteries and a smart charger, so the price continues to rise - but for the initial investment, you would also have the batteries and charger for future mod purchases.

If you don't have the extra equipment and can't afford to buy it at this point, you may want to look at the Istick 50 watt SKU 2152107 . It will fire down to .2 ohms - and the Subtank mini will fit perfectly on it. You can use the stock coils, both the .5 and 1.2 ohms with it. If you take that route, you'd be looking to spend around $80, but you'd have a complete package. You can also get clones of both the Istick 50 and the Subtank mini - taking the price down further for you - even though I'd personally recommend buying authentic products if at all possible.

Quite a decision, and of course it's entirely based on your budget and preferences. Good luck to you, Dogas_Zubas.