shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

Not that cheap
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#21 (permalink)      1/23/2015 3:35:19 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Lucifer_Dreams
  • JoinedSep 2014
  • Posts 7611
  • Reviews 96
  • Kudos8374
+1 details
Well since I own the original not a clone the one listed looks very much like the real deal. I have no reason to doubt FT. I bought mine factory direct before they came out. I just don't say anything, no here to brag or boast just to state facts the best I can. 24 bucks for shipping was a lot so just to let you know, the deal you are getting from FT is great. The price is good.
Never play with matches. You might burn the skin off your face.
#22 (permalink)      1/23/2015 3:38:15 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Lucifer_Dreams
  • JoinedSep 2014
  • Posts 7611
  • Reviews 96
  • Kudos8374
24 was for DHL shipping from China. 4 days delivery time. Bypass Customs wait time as well. Still goes through customs but quicker. Would I do it again. Hell no, but you have to do it once to understand how much of break you are getting from FT.
#23 (permalink)      1/24/2015 2:16:22 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Ivanli
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 3916
  • Reviews 64
  • Kudos7483
Ivanli wrote:

ale mám rád FT ♥ (ツ) ušetriť čo najviac peňazí, pretože tam je naozaj nikdy nič na sklade!

Ships next day! ...great to FT !

#24 (permalink)      1/25/2015 6:06:13 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
1marco1
  • JoinedApr 2013
  • Posts 205
  • Reviews 94
  • Kudos132
Vape your Atlantis for now. Fasttech will drop the price by $10 in a month or so. But if ya gotsta have it......$$$.
I won't respond to joker keyboard tough guys. So you're wasting your time. Just learn from my posts and shut up.
#25 (permalink)      1/26/2015 7:38:19 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vladoots
  • JoinedJun 2014
  • Posts 10
  • Reviews 4
  • Kudos1
In any given vaping shop in my country (Romania), this exact same product is at least twice FT's price. Insane, but true.

So, at least from my part, hooray for FT again! :)
#26 (permalink)      1/26/2015 9:39:19 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Ivanli
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 3916
  • Reviews 64
  • Kudos7483
+2 details
vladoots wrote:

In any given vaping shop in my country (Romania), this exact same product is at least twice FT's price. Insane, but true.

So, at least from my part, hooray for FT again! :)

Edited on 1/26/2015 at 9:51 AM. Reason:
#27 (permalink)      1/26/2015 2:27:23 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
karmapop
  • JoinedJan 2014
  • Posts 598
  • Reviews 52
  • Kudos364
+1 details
Bubbaman7 wrote:

Fastech does not carry real Authentic Kangertech products. It's even posted on kanger main website

Just in case you weren't aware, the reason companies like Kangertech, Innokin, Smok, etc claim FT is selling clones of their products as authentics is because FT gets their stock outside of the official distribution channels. This is why they're often able to undercut the MAP on these things. So those companies simply have to deny that FT is selling authentic stuff because otherwise they'd be dealing with angry resellers.

#28 (permalink)      1/26/2015 2:30:08 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Ivanli
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 3916
  • Reviews 64
  • Kudos7483
+1 details
#29 (permalink)      1/27/2015 5:21:23 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
janne303
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 87
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos18
like this? "Kangertech E-cigarettes
3 min ·
Important Announcement to all Kangertech Customer
Please be informed that Fasttech is not Kangertech Authorize distributor. Kangertech is now investiaging the source of Kangertech product which this Fasttech company selling. We will further announce details to all customer.
To prevent get loss or counterfeit product, Kangertech hereby suggest all customers to contact Kangertech Authorize distributors to place order for Kangertech product."
#30 (permalink)      1/27/2015 5:54:42 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Hartoled
  • JoinedSep 2014
  • Posts 13576
  • Reviews 20
  • Kudos10969
Once you have a SubTank, you can take a big 'ol toke off of it and laugh at high prices because you will be all set to wait them out. So get a SubTank any way that you can. It's going to save you a lot of money.
KF4 Leaking? For a more secure seal, replace the o-ring #16 with one that is 1.5mm cross section. SKU 1536606 or SKU 1536607
#31 (permalink)      1/27/2015 6:07:39 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Lucifer_Dreams
  • JoinedSep 2014
  • Posts 7611
  • Reviews 96
  • Kudos8374
Oh my god or God or GOD you mean a selling company that is noted for selling clones can't sell an original. What is the world coming to? Is the announcement really that important...hmm let me take a half a millisecond to think about it. Na. We must go through the official channels or you will be terminated. Is the T-1 Schwarzenegger all charged up an ready to go.

I think Kangertech needs a name change to Skytech. I bought directly from the company not cause I was worried about getting a clone if you will but because I just wanted to experience the direct pain of high cost once in my life. You know you put away some stupid money just so once in your life you can do something stupid and feel better about yourself when you get grey or gray and old. You know when your teeth fall out of your head and you are rocking on that chair, you get to say "Yep, I did something stupid once in my life."

Why are meat puppets allow to post stuff that is really very unimportant to all Fasttech customers?