shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

Replacement tanks are available from vapvip.com
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      3/6/2015 4:14:50 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Liquid_UK
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 91
  • Reviews 4
  • Kudos66
+2 details
Replacement tanks are available from vapvip.com
Morning peeps,

Just in case anyone is interested (as FT don't seem to care about our repeated requests for spares) I have recently received my order of 4 replacement tanks for the Taifun GS.

I placed an order with Vapvip.com and received them within 10 days, which isn't too bad as I am in the UK and they are in Spain.

I can confirm that while the website states Hcigar, my GS came from here and the tank fits perfectly.

http://www.vapvip.com/tienda/gb/replacement-tanks/318-taifun-gs-transparent-tank-hcigar.html

I hope FT doesn't take down this post or remove the links contained within, I am simply trying to help people with much needed spares for this fantastic little atomiser.

Laters......
#2 (permalink)      3/17/2015 7:39:37 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
rudi1210
  • JoinedMay 2014
  • Posts 2
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos1
Liquid_UK wrote:

Morning peeps,Just in case anyone is interested (as FT don't seem to care about our repeated requests for spares) I have recently received my order of 4 replacement tanks for the Taifun GS.I placed an order with Vapvip.com and received them within 10 days, which isn't too bad as I am in the UK and they are in Spain.I can confirm that while the website states Hcigar, my GS came from here and the tank fits perfectly.http://www.vapvip.com/tienda/gb/replacement-tanks/318-taifun-gs-transparent-tank-hcigar.htmlI hope FT doesn't take down this post or remove the links contained within, I am simply trying to help people with much needed spares for this fantastic little atomiser.Laters......

Found the replacement tanks at vapvip.com yesterday evening, now waiting for my order which has been shipped a few min ago.

good to know the tanks fit perfectly. ty

#3 (permalink)      3/17/2015 7:47:57 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
michbaeck
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 2153
  • Reviews 20
  • Kudos1231
This thread probably won't last very long...
*by Gwailo
#4 (permalink)      4/19/2015 2:46:54 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Belgarion12
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 130
  • Reviews 153
  • Kudos73
I ordered three yestaerday. I've been waiting for FT to stock these for almost half a year, even put a request.
Thanks Liquid_UK.
#5 (permalink)      6/16/2015 12:39:18 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
KeepOnVaping
  • JoinedMay 2014
  • Posts 2210
  • Reviews 11
  • Kudos8968
In the Netherlands also the spare tank Hcigar available now.
#6 (permalink)      6/26/2015 11:33:26 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Belgarion12
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 130
  • Reviews 153
  • Kudos73
There are replacement tanks available at GB. 2,20$ each though.