shopping cart empty
usb charging
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#11 (permalink)      8/22/2015 2:13:05 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vapeluvr
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 4023
  • Reviews 184
  • Kudos2540
I fried one of my 3 CMs back when I didn't have a charger. However, the one that fried I used as pass-thru several times and the last time it got RALLY hot. I believe that it was using it as pass-thru that fried it. I'm sure the manual says not to use as pass-thru (or not) but I never read it.

Good luck with Cloupor honoring their warranty, they gave me the runaround (this was before I came to the conclusion it was me that killed it). If you bought it from FT, they definitely won't honor your warranty. That's why it says right above the price "The VIP card can not be sent due to manufacturer's minimum advertised price (MAP) policy." If any site you bought it from displays the regular price as below MAP, they will not even think about honoring the warranty. But it doesn't matter, I find most vape manufacturers have no intention of honoring their warranties. At best, they tell you to take it yup with the retailer.
Just eat it
#12 (permalink)      10/13/2015 6:04:39 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
davidjosephscott
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 85
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos19
Charged both mine via usb since day one, absolutely no problems with either; also,my initial 'dodgy charging level indicator' one was replaced, and I'm still using that one, and keep that one on charge via usb too!

And as a side note, there is no 'pass through' as such; sure, you can change as you vape, but you are chargng the battery, which in turns allows you to vape, thus not a pass through mod
#13 (permalink)      10/13/2015 6:12:56 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vapeluvr
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 4023
  • Reviews 184
  • Kudos2540
Everyone knows that already. It's just easier to say passthru.
Just eat it