shopping cart empty
Double Crime?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#11 (permalink)      5/3/2015 5:05:12 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
zentrucker
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 937
  • Reviews 154
  • Kudos590
Aschzzz wrote:

OP is right it's pretty shit. Is it $28 shit? If you get a good one yes and thank you very much.

I got two mini's and they both work great ... since you asked!

Peace be with you ...
#12 (permalink)      5/3/2015 5:08:39 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
nerfologist
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 5477
  • Reviews 20
  • Kudos7115
+1 details
He's making it up as he goes along, now it's almost started a fire. Give it a few hours and it will have destroyed half his town. Full of shit!
Loud and proud member of the FT EW Club. #EWindahouse - NEW ACHIEVEMENT AWARDED - Entitled Noob. Yayyyy. :D
#13 (permalink)      5/3/2015 5:31:00 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
zatrix
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 283
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos18
+1 details
4tran4 wrote:

Isn't the best for Vaping Community to be together, fully informed and take care of each other? -- Douchetard.

My fellow FT clonies told me the Cloupor was shit, so I bought something else ;).

Problem is in the fact, that making my purchase i wasn't aware about danger of this product- Cloupor 30 W Mini. Many people buying it from FT site trusting them, and hoping without verification, that they are selling safe products. We call this " Good Bussiness Practices". Unfortunatelly both companies not doing that!
That is the whole purpose of my post,and to inform these potential buyers, to be aware, not only of Cloupo and his dangerous productr, but also of company, Fasttech, which knowingly is selling this product to USA buyers.In the USA this practice wouldl be considered as double crime:
knowingly manufacturing and also selling dangerous product to unconcious of that fact buyers.

#14 (permalink)      5/3/2015 5:34:55 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
wason92
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 1087
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos437
+3 details
Reminds me of the time i bought a knife and stabbed myself in the foot.
I sued everyone that day.
murder polis three stairs up the wummin in the middle door hut me wae a cup ma heeds aw broken ma face is aw cut murder polis three stairs up
#15 (permalink)      5/3/2015 5:37:01 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
zatrix
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 283
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos18
Purpose of my post was to inform possible buyers of the fact, that both comapnies aka Cloupor and Fasttech knowingly selling dangerous product to american buyers, while in US this will be prohibited bussiness practice punished by law.
#16 (permalink)      5/3/2015 5:38:49 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
zentrucker
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 937
  • Reviews 154
  • Kudos590
+2 details
zatrix wrote:

Purpose of my post was to inform possible buyers of the fact, that both comapnies aka Cloupor and Fasttech knowingly selling dangerous product to american buyers, while in US this will be prohibited bussiness practice punished by law.

Dejavu ... guess we got a bitch in the zatrix?

Peace be with you ...
#17 (permalink)      5/3/2015 5:41:24 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
wason92
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 1087
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos437
+1 details
zatrix wrote:

while in US this will be prohibited bussiness practice punished by law.

And that's why no where in America sells anything dangerous at all

murder polis three stairs up the wummin in the middle door hut me wae a cup ma heeds aw broken ma face is aw cut murder polis three stairs up
#18 (permalink)      5/4/2015 1:42:24 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
landro43
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 67
  • Reviews 13
  • Kudos11
"And that's why no where in America sells anything dangerous at all"

....except of weapons!

@zatrix:

How does it burn? Is your house burned down? Or what else is burning down?
#19 (permalink)      5/4/2015 2:06:02 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Nymzavril
  • JoinedApr 2014
  • Posts 23802
  • Reviews 280
  • Kudos18261
Man, this annoying little turd is a REALLY annoying little turd.
Grand Poobah of The Sacred Order of The Magick Blue Screwdriver. The old Juice Junkies FAQ and guides can be found here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/vp4ktp8l7fdywg5/AABFkmnUJhjl9vX8tE4URZ8sa?dl=0
#20 (permalink)      5/4/2015 4:19:18 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
jenny
Staff
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 3277
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos3679
+12 details
Hello, zatrix. I feel sorry to hear about the issue with your device. And I noticed that you have required replacement via your ticket, CS staff will arrange for you as soon as possible.

However, I have to say that it is not a double crime and FastTech customers are always telling truth here. If they had ever met the same issue with this item, they would report it here and let other members know. And they all know that better FastTech will bring them better products with better prices. No one will spend money on a scam site for a few years.

Thank you.
I apologize in advance if my answers aren't specific enough-- in most cases I can't provide order specific help in forums. For more personalized answers, please open a support ticket instead. Thanks!
#21 (permalink)      5/4/2015 4:22:42 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Pafapaf
  • JoinedDec 2013
  • Posts 13895
  • Reviews 16
  • Kudos21947
☑ Rekt