shopping cart empty
Garbage
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#31 (permalink)      5/3/2015 12:00:15 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Tboy8
  • JoinedJun 2013
  • Posts 36
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos25
sirlance207 wrote:

zatrix wrote:zatrixTboy8, when you inform all of us, how we can attach pictures here, many probably will including me.WTF? How should anybody reply to that? You should really look around this forum and others before you start ranting BS. Helping someone is one thing but we can't teach you how to use the internet. This forum is full of pictures and many threads that tell you how to post an

thanks for covering this for me while i watched my beloved THFC give a completely spur-sy performance.

It is, however, a common practice with the vulgar to slander everything which is difficult of attainment
#32 (permalink)      5/3/2015 12:04:21 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Tboy8
  • JoinedJun 2013
  • Posts 36
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos25
zatrix wrote:

Tboy8, when you inform all of us, how we can attach pictures here, many probably will including me.

Consider yourself informed.

It is, however, a common practice with the vulgar to slander everything which is difficult of attainment
#33 (permalink)      5/3/2015 12:10:09 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
martinc
  • JoinedFeb 2015
  • Posts 5647
  • Reviews 268
  • Kudos3338
newsflash: even pioneer4you on-board chargers are crap...best way to ruin a batt is to use that feature.

I figured this out after charging my batt through it and seeing the batt lvl indicator going down to empty every time I fired it; indicator would go back to full after meaning the cell is still in perfect condition but not charged.

Use an appropriate charger,cancel that part out of the equation when dealing with suspect devices.
non nobis, Domine, sed nomini tuo da gloriam
#34 (permalink)      5/3/2015 12:18:21 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Aschzzz
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 4498
  • Reviews 84
  • Kudos3979
+1 details
Yeah your right OP
Cloupor is shit. And so is Kayfun 4 but you've clearly made uninformed purchases your lucky you didn't buy them off eBay for 3 times the price. I shop at fasttech because I can read the reviews and topics. You really only have your self to blame. But hoping you feel better after starting this thread.
nothing to see here
#35 (permalink)      5/3/2015 12:22:49 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
zatrix
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 283
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos18
Guys tank all of you for replies to my post, all of your responds and teachings. I appreciate all of your help. Since my Cloupor 30 W Mini melted, and I do not expect neither Cloupor Company , neither Fasttech to solve my problem, would you please recommend to me good, reliable box mod to fire my sub-ohm tanks: Aspire and Kangertech. Fortunatelly i bought both of them original from much more reliable companies than Fasttech. Thank you once again for your great help, and I hope, that Fasttech won't censor my posts in which I was talking bad about their support and bad quality merchandise they are selling thru they web page site.
#36 (permalink)      5/3/2015 12:38:07 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
iggys
  • JoinedJan 2014
  • Posts 5391
  • Reviews 55
  • Kudos4167
I'm a big fan of anything yihi chip wise.. IPV, Sigelei,, just don't use the charging feature would be my advice...
Only a genius can say these four words out loud four times without stuttering: Eye, Yam, Stew, Peed Congratulations, you are now a genius
#37 (permalink)      5/3/2015 12:41:41 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
zatrix
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 283
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos18
zatrix wrote:
[quote]I used drip tip as only example, that Fasttech is seling garbage. I ordered 3 swivel stainless steel drip tips, and one of them after two vaping sessions is not holding mouthpiece in steady position. SKU160310
#38 (permalink)      5/3/2015 12:45:30 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
zatrix
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 283
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos18
zatrix wrote:
[quote]I used drip tip as only example, that Fasttech is seling garbage. I ordered 3 swivel stainless steel drip tips, and one of them after two vaping sessions is not holding mouthpiece in steady position. But that is a minor example and cheap item. My point is that Fasttech seling garbaga like Cloupor Mini 30 W and other crappy merchandise.Swivel Tip
#39 (permalink)      5/3/2015 1:01:40 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
iggys
  • JoinedJan 2014
  • Posts 5391
  • Reviews 55
  • Kudos4167
You get what you pay for and there are many good items sold here also.. There is fools gold and real gold,, our job is to know the difference as it is all gold from FT point of view.. Market conditions will make them conform or become a ghost town in time but the rush isn't quite over yet..
Only a genius can say these four words out loud four times without stuttering: Eye, Yam, Stew, Peed Congratulations, you are now a genius
#40 (permalink)      5/3/2015 1:14:43 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
TheLoneVaper
  • JoinedOct 2014
  • Posts 2283
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos1739
I got what I paid for, it was garbage.
#41 (permalink)      5/3/2015 1:15:24 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Pafapaf
  • JoinedDec 2013
  • Posts 13895
  • Reviews 16
  • Kudos21947
+4 details

would you please recommend to me good, reliable box mod to fire my sub-ohm tanks

Try a Cloupor Mini, these are really good. And buy it here from FT, best shop there is by far.

Edited on 5/3/2015 at 1:16 PM. Reason: