shopping cart empty
Garbage
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#21 (permalink)      5/3/2015 10:49:30 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
zatrix
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 283
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos18
funnybones wrote:

mmmmzatrix wrote:
My biggest mistake was buying anything from Fasttech. Half of my merchandise is realy garbage.Unfortunately I learn from my mistake to late, after 3 orders. They have very bad return and refund policy. In 3 big orders I have already problem with 3 items: Cloupor, Kayfun v4, drip tip. I will never buy anything from Fasttech.

Then you post this in another thread..

""I was watching P Bussardo review of Eleaf iStick 50 W on YouTube, when he shown clearly that 1/2 pound force is needed to press the button on this iStick.

Incidentally I have the istick 50W and the button is fine.

The Cloupor is also fine and with a little research you'd know not to charge the batteries with the usb port.

Funnybones, if you do not reccomend to charge batteries thru usb port, then WHY Cloupor is adding USB port to their devices and in their manuals clearly states to charge batteries thrue it? Morover they supply even special USB cable to cgarge batteries thru USB port????

#22 (permalink)      5/3/2015 10:58:27 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
iggys
  • JoinedJan 2014
  • Posts 5391
  • Reviews 55
  • Kudos4167
+1 details

Funnybones, if you do not reccomend to charge batteries thru usb port, then WHY Cloupor is adding USB port to their devices and in their manuals clearly states to charge batteries thrue it? Morover they supply even special USB cable to cgarge batteries thru USB port????

You answered that question in the OP.. They are garbage that's one reason why.. That FT still sells said garbage is a question PT Barnum would know the answer to all too well..

Only a genius can say these four words out loud four times without stuttering: Eye, Yam, Stew, Peed Congratulations, you are now a genius
#23 (permalink)      5/3/2015 10:59:21 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
zatrix
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 283
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos18
Dasbo wrote:

If you knew that, why the fuck did you bought it in the first place?

Unfortunatelly I learn from my mistake two months after buying that device (Cloupor 30W Mini). My fault is, that I didn't read reviews before. On the other hand few months before, Cloupor did not have many complains about this device. Now there are thousands of complains and so many pictures are on internet showing malfunctioning Cloupor with melted circuit board. This device is simply very unsafe. Please check opinions and pictures all over the internet.After i sent the picture of my melted device to the Fasttech, they demanded from me to reccord video on YouTube and send them link to it.Isn't this ridiculous!!!!???

#24 (permalink)      5/3/2015 11:01:02 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
sirlance207
  • JoinedMay 2014
  • Posts 569
  • Reviews 201
  • Kudos420
zatrix wrote:

zatrix

Tboy8, when you inform all of us, how we can attach pictures here, many probably will including me.

WTF? How should anybody reply to that? You should really look around this forum and others before you start ranting BS. Helping someone is one thing but we can't teach you how to use the internet.
This forum is full of pictures and many threads that tell you how to post an [img]*[/img]

Edited on 5/3/2015 at 11:05 AM. Reason:
You'll get over it, or you'll die thinking about me. Either way I win!
#25 (permalink)      5/3/2015 11:13:09 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
zatrix
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 283
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos18
sirlance207 wrote:
[quote]zatrix wrote:zatrixTboy8, when you inform all of us, how we can attach pictures here, many probably will including me.WTF? How should anybody reply to that? You should really look around this forum and others before you start ranting BS. Helping someone is one thing but we can't teach you how to use the internet. This forum is full of pictures and many threads that tell you how to post an [img]*[/img}[/quote]

Thank you for your very smart and "helpfull" answer. Would you please attach to this tread then just one picture sirlance207? I was trying to show other users proof of melten circuit board in Cloupor 30W Mini, which I bought from Fasttech, and now I am going thru hell with them and manufacturer just to get my money back.
#26 (permalink)      5/3/2015 11:17:07 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
TheLoneVaper
  • JoinedOct 2014
  • Posts 2283
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos1739
#27 (permalink)      5/3/2015 11:26:11 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
zatrix
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 283
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos18
I was just using Fasttech mobile site, and from that I could't attach picture. Sorry for my mistake. There is a link to the other user post showing the same problem with melted Cloupor 30W mini:

https://m.fasttech.com/forums/-/t/1640538/fasttech-cloupor-mini-burn
#28 (permalink)      5/3/2015 11:30:17 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
zatrix
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 283
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos18
Picture of another Cloupor 30 W mini- meltedmelted Cloupor
#29 (permalink)      5/3/2015 11:32:45 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
TheLoneVaper
  • JoinedOct 2014
  • Posts 2283
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos1739
zatrix wrote:

Picture of another Cloupor 30 W mini- meltedmelted Cloupor

Old news buddy, everyone knows the minis problems.

#30 (permalink)      5/3/2015 11:58:42 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
zatrix
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 283
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos18
zatrix wrote:
[quote]sirlance207 wrote:
[quote]zatrix wrote:zatrixTboy8, when you inform all of us, how we can attach pictures here, many probably will including me.WTF? How should anybody reply to that? You should really look around this forum and others before you start ranting BS. Helping someone is one thing but we can't teach you how to use the internet. This forum is full of pictures and many threads that tell you how to post an [img]*[/img}[/quote]

Thank you for your very smart and "helpfull" answer. Would you please attach to this tread then just one picture sirlance207? I was trying to show other users proof of melten circuit board in Cloupor 30W Mini, which I bought from Fasttech, and now I am going thru hell with them and manufacturer just to get my money back.[/quote]

There is a help how to attach pictures, treads, and so on.

https://www.fasttech.com/forums/feedback/t/1015049/placing-links-to-fast-tech-products-a-guide

How to attach pictures to posts
#31 (permalink)      5/3/2015 12:00:15 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Tboy8
  • JoinedJun 2013
  • Posts 36
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos25
sirlance207 wrote:

zatrix wrote:zatrixTboy8, when you inform all of us, how we can attach pictures here, many probably will including me.WTF? How should anybody reply to that? You should really look around this forum and others before you start ranting BS. Helping someone is one thing but we can't teach you how to use the internet. This forum is full of pictures and many threads that tell you how to post an

thanks for covering this for me while i watched my beloved THFC give a completely spur-sy performance.

It is, however, a common practice with the vulgar to slander everything which is difficult of attainment