shopping cart empty
Garbage
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#11 (permalink)      5/3/2015 8:30:14 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
XxRingoxX
  • JoinedOct 2014
  • Posts 3344
  • Reviews 23
  • Kudos4563
+1 details
What battery were you using?
#12 (permalink)      5/3/2015 8:30:13 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
XxRingoxX
  • JoinedOct 2014
  • Posts 3344
  • Reviews 23
  • Kudos4563

Edited on 5/3/2015 at 8:30 AM. Reason:
#13 (permalink)      5/3/2015 8:51:49 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
zentrucker
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 937
  • Reviews 154
  • Kudos590
+1 details

Never buy anything from these chinese companies.

Troll droppings ...

Peace be with you ...
#14 (permalink)      5/3/2015 9:13:13 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
zatrix
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 283
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos18
I was using sometimes SONY 18650-20 W and changing to PANASONIC 18650-25 W. Both original batteries. Board was overheated and finally melted, while charging the unit with battery PANASONIC installed.
#15 (permalink)      5/3/2015 9:17:53 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
TheLoneVaper
  • JoinedOct 2014
  • Posts 2283
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos1739

while charging the unit with battery PANASONIC installed.

And there we have it.

#16 (permalink)      5/3/2015 9:20:06 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Tboy8
  • JoinedJun 2013
  • Posts 36
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos25
+1 details
zatrix wrote:

Cloupor Mini 30W has widely known issue of melting circuit boards. My Cloupor means garbage last 2 months, then became extremaly hot, and melted circuit board. Fasttech offering replacement , and no full money back. there is no answer from Cloupor Company. Never buy anything from these chinese companies. Both are garbage!

I'm calling BS on this. For those interested why don't you provide some visual proof of your 'melted Cloupor mini'? Of all these apocryphal stories of Cloupors blowing up small vaping-villages in developing countries I have only seen 1 set of pictures that have been re-shown often. Cloupor has accepted responsibility and admitted that they identified a problem with some units. So I am not disputing this. I am, however, questioning the validity of your claims. I know you have had to provide pictures to FT in order to return the item so why don't you provide them here.

FT return policy is awesome. I've had a Cloupor Mini since January but purchased it elsewhere. So that's 5 months problem-free. However, I am not daft enough to assume that just because mine works that others' minis have not been defective. Your story may be true but I remain dubious of your claims as you provide no evidence only ranting and whining in your first 3 posts of a new account. And then you utilize these specific questionable claims to disparage "chinese companies" generally. I tire quickly of this xenophobia at best, and racist bullshit at worst. If you have some empirical data to back your generalizations fine I retract that last statement but I doubt you do. I would appreciate it if you would enlighten us as to what countries we should be looking toward as the standard of manufacturing perfection since we can't trust these "chinese companies".

I do give you credit for using the proper English adjectival form (Chinese) and not muppeting that idiot riptrippers' "china companies".

It is, however, a common practice with the vulgar to slander everything which is difficult of attainment
#17 (permalink)      5/3/2015 9:31:22 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
jonhs2703
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 1010
  • Reviews 27
  • Kudos500
I have to take up for Fast tech just a little here because everyone knew that the KF4 was a shit product. Hell even I was hooked by the hype and purchases one and now it is a paperweight. You cannot blame FT for selling something that everyone was practically begging for. So what if the KF4 is a piece of shit, it isn't FTs fault because they do not manufacture it. Chill out, accept YOUR mistake and find a tank that does work and was designed to work.
Life is like a roll of toilet paper... The closer it gets to the end the faster it goes!
#18 (permalink)      5/3/2015 9:36:41 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
funnybones
  • JoinedJan 2014
  • Posts 302
  • Reviews 35
  • Kudos202
+1 details
mmmmzatrix wrote:

My biggest mistake was buying anything from Fasttech. Half of my merchandise is realy garbage.Unfortunately I learn from my mistake to late, after 3 orders. They have very bad return and refund policy. In 3 big orders I have already problem with 3 items: Cloupor, Kayfun v4, drip tip. I will never buy anything from Fasttech.

Then you post this in another thread..

""I was watching P Bussardo review of Eleaf iStick 50 W on YouTube, when he shown clearly that 1/2 pound force is needed to press the button on this iStick and fire button is clicking that you can hear. I am thinking to buy Sigelei instead. Still reading reviews :)""

Incidentally I have the istick 50W and the button is fine.

The Cloupor is also fine and with a little research you'd know not to charge the batteries with the usb port.

#19 (permalink)      5/3/2015 10:44:03 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
zatrix
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 283
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos18
Tboy8 wrote:
[quote]zatrix

I'm calling BS on this. For those interested why don't you provide some visual proof of your 'melted Cloupor mini'? Of all these apocryphal stories of Cloupors blowing up small vaping-villages in developing countries I have only seen 1 set of pictures that have been re-shown often. Cloupor has accepted responsibility and admitted that they identified a problem with some units. So I am not disputing this. I am, however, questioning the validity of your claims. I know you have had to provide pictures to FT in order to return the item so why don't you provide them here."

Tboy8- with all of the respect, you are acting exact the same way as these two Chinese companies I was talking about such as Fasttech and Cloupor. First Fasttech asked me to attach picture of my melted Cloupor Mini 30 W. After I did that, then they asked me !!!!! to record video on YouTube of that unit, and send them link to it. I was very dissapointed and wrote 3 e-mails to Cloupor, but they never answered. Then please understend me my dissapointment. I do not call all Chinese companies " garbage". I just bought from one trashy company by the name of Fasttech, the other garbage named Cloupor 30 w Mini. How you would just call that situation? Both companies do not give s***, that naive customers buying from them.
Tboy8, when you inform all of us, how we can attach pictures here, many probably will including me.

#20 (permalink)      5/3/2015 10:45:41 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Watercool
  • JoinedDec 2013
  • Posts 10481
  • Reviews 307
  • Kudos8039
Mine melted after a few days, no bullshit. With no atomizer on it.

Samsung 25r

The batch before the battery problems, so nothing old.

Edited on 5/3/2015 at 10:47 AM. Reason:
#21 (permalink)      5/3/2015 10:49:30 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
zatrix
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 283
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos18
funnybones wrote:

mmmmzatrix wrote:
My biggest mistake was buying anything from Fasttech. Half of my merchandise is realy garbage.Unfortunately I learn from my mistake to late, after 3 orders. They have very bad return and refund policy. In 3 big orders I have already problem with 3 items: Cloupor, Kayfun v4, drip tip. I will never buy anything from Fasttech.

Then you post this in another thread..

""I was watching P Bussardo review of Eleaf iStick 50 W on YouTube, when he shown clearly that 1/2 pound force is needed to press the button on this iStick.

Incidentally I have the istick 50W and the button is fine.

The Cloupor is also fine and with a little research you'd know not to charge the batteries with the usb port.

Funnybones, if you do not reccomend to charge batteries thru usb port, then WHY Cloupor is adding USB port to their devices and in their manuals clearly states to charge batteries thrue it? Morover they supply even special USB cable to cgarge batteries thru USB port????