shopping cart empty
Garbage
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      5/3/2015 7:47:50 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
zatrix
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 283
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos18
Garbage
Cloupor Mini 30W has widely known issue of melting circuit boards. My Cloupor means garbage last 2 months, then became extremaly hot, and melted circuit board. Fasttech offering replacement , and no full money back. there is no answer from Cloupor Company. Never buy anything from these chinese companies. Both are garbage!
#2 (permalink)      5/3/2015 7:49:43 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Dasbo
  • JoinedMay 2014
  • Posts 348
  • Reviews 18
  • Kudos150
+4 details
If you knew that, why the fuck did you bought it in the first place?
#3 (permalink)      5/3/2015 7:55:28 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
zatrix
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 283
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos18
My biggest mistake was buying anything from Fasttech. Half of my merchandise is realy garbage.Unfortunately I learn from my mistake to late, after 3 orders. They have very bad return and refund policy. In 3 big orders I have already problem with 3 items: Cloupor, Kayfun v4, drip tip. I will never buy anything from Fasttech.
#4 (permalink)      5/3/2015 8:01:38 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Hiko9
  • JoinedJun 2013
  • Posts 5627
  • Reviews 269
  • Kudos5390
+1 details
I can't argue with your mods final failure as i've only had mine a few days but i'm curious as to the 'garbage for 2 months'? what exactly do you mean by this?

Mine isn't perfect by any means but I wouldn't say it's garbage. It's cheap, a nice size and a good vape

am i maybe missing something glaring due to a particular of my setup i wonder
Green Screwdriver for LIFE
#5 (permalink)      5/3/2015 8:05:12 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
sirlance207
  • JoinedMay 2014
  • Posts 569
  • Reviews 201
  • Kudos420
+3 details
I have ordered hundreds of products here. I only can say a handful were bad and or junk. Had to return 3 Items and had no problem. 2 out of 3 items you list are junk anywhere you buy them LOL and WTF could be so wrong with a $2 drip tip? What do you consider a big order? 3 big orders? Lets see some truthful reviews on some of these orders.
You'll get over it, or you'll die thinking about me. Either way I win!
#6 (permalink)      5/3/2015 8:05:26 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
pocariboy
  • JoinedOct 2014
  • Posts 1952
  • Reviews 323
  • Kudos655
+4 details
zatrix wrote:

My biggest mistake was buying anything from Fasttech. Half of my merchandise is realy garbage.Unfortunately I learn from my mistake to late, after 3 orders. They have very bad return and refund policy. In 3 big orders I have already problem with 3 items: Cloupor, Kayfun v4, drip tip. I will never buy anything from Fasttech.

Good riddance!
Don't let the door hit ya on the way out...

#7 (permalink)      5/3/2015 8:06:54 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Vaper.UK
  • JoinedNov 2014
  • Posts 3330
  • Reviews 247
  • Kudos2822
Which drip tip was it and what was the problem ?

Maybe others can be made aware of the potential problems with this item if we knew which one it was.
#8 (permalink)      5/3/2015 8:18:59 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
zatrix
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 283
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos18
I used drip tip as only example, that Fasttech is seling garbage. I ordered 3 swivel stainless steel drip tips, and one of them after two vaping sessions is not holding mouthpiece in steady position. But that is a minor example and cheap item. My point is that Fasttech seling garbaga like Cloupor Mini 30w, Kayfun v4, and so on. Cloupor lasted 2 months, and circuit board get melted.Quality of copycat Kayfun v4 was also vey bad. Tank was leaking from the beginning. Buying cheap from Fasttech is simply loosing your money. NEVER EVER AGAIN!
#9 (permalink)      5/3/2015 8:26:31 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
nerfologist
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 5477
  • Reviews 20
  • Kudos7115
Cloupor manufacture the 'Mini'. Who made you buy it?
Loud and proud member of the FT EW Club. #EWindahouse - NEW ACHIEVEMENT AWARDED - Entitled Noob. Yayyyy. :D
#10 (permalink)      5/3/2015 8:29:41 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Dasbo
  • JoinedMay 2014
  • Posts 348
  • Reviews 18
  • Kudos150
zatrix wrote:

I used drip tip as only example, that Fasttech is seling garbage. I ordered 3 swivel stainless steel drip tips, and one of them after two vaping sessions is not holding mouthpiece in steady position. But that is a minor example and cheap item. My point is that Fasttech seling garbaga like Cloupor Mini 30w, Kayfun v4, and so on. Cloupor lasted 2 months, and circuit board get melted.Quality of copycat Kayfun v4 was also vey bad. Tank was leaking from the beginning. Buying cheap from Fasttech is simply loosing your money. NEVER EVER AGAIN!

I don't intent to be part of the fasttech internet defense force, but I don't think this is the right store for you and that's not fasttech fault.
Sure, they shouldn't be selling garbage, and of course, they should test their products or at least know what are selling before selling them, BUT they also shouldn't be selling clones and selling authentic products (God knows from where) at less than a half of their retail price.
What I mean, fasttech can be a real pandora box or authentic treasures or real garbage as you say, it's all up to you and the research you do before buying so,etching from here, he'll, even buying here, you SHOULD know that because it's your responsability as a buyer know where and what are you buying, even if fasttech doesn't explicitly list their worst products with a label saying "shit, please don't buy".

#11 (permalink)      5/3/2015 8:30:14 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
XxRingoxX
  • JoinedOct 2014
  • Posts 3344
  • Reviews 23
  • Kudos4563
+1 details
What battery were you using?