shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

Will I ever get this???
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#21 (permalink)      4/12/2015 8:08:44 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
GreenVape81
  • JoinedOct 2014
  • Posts 13
  • Reviews 10
  • Kudos2
Indeed sir. Should have known that you never "feck" with Socom57, or he will "feck" you up. Lesson learned. HooRah
#22 (permalink)      4/12/2015 8:10:12 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Vapor
  • JoinedApr 2013
  • Posts 25172
  • Reviews 153
  • Kudos20245
“And which of you by being anxious can add a single hour to his span of life?…Therefore, do not be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will be anxious for itself. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble”
#23 (permalink)      4/12/2015 8:12:44 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
GreenVape81
  • JoinedOct 2014
  • Posts 13
  • Reviews 10
  • Kudos2
Gotta love Carlin. They sure got me by the balls. That's why I'm shopping on FastTech to save $10. I'm "Fecking" poor!!!!
#24 (permalink)      4/12/2015 8:27:25 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
socom57
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 2937
  • Reviews 215
  • Kudos3149
+1 details
Georgia? Well how bout that. I'm from Jersey City New Jersey (living in Ireland with my Irish Wife) & I may not be as formally "edgamacated" as you claim to be. But I do know a bullshit artist when I see one.
(purely an expression, as I have, never to my knowledge, ever laid eyes on you.)
And my formal education may have come from the US NAVY, but we sure did learn respect.

So save your pretentious southern hospitalities. lol
Bottom line: You should have known better.

Now you be a good boy & do ya mama proud..

Gotta go my cornbreads a burnin.lol
"A little 'Critical Thinking' goes a long way".
#25 (permalink)      4/12/2015 8:36:54 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
GreenVape81
  • JoinedOct 2014
  • Posts 13
  • Reviews 10
  • Kudos2
+1 details
I honestly meant you no disrespect. I have found your reviews at the Gi2 that I have previously read on here very helpful, and one made me change my order to the Sigelei. I greatly appreciate your help on the reviews of that product. My mother is from West Orange, NJ. Jersey folks are fine by me. As far as your critique of "bullshit artist", I would perhaps consider it to be that we just have a difference in opinion. I'm not typically one to snap to judgement on someones character via a forum post. It's regrettable that you feel my response to be pretentious, as I sit in my 350 square foot apartment surrounded by all of my worldly possessions.
#26 (permalink)      4/13/2015 12:49:16 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
socom57
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 2937
  • Reviews 215
  • Kudos3149
It's not about me. It's about a company that has help me quit smoking after 39 friggin years. I stared vaping March 4 & never looked back..as I was saying it's about FastTech. You started a thread "Will I ever get this"??? & that's fine and dandy. What got my goat was the other post "I found it on XXXXXX.com for 89.99 and got it in 5 days". Never mind it's against forum roles, insofar as posting links or any other info for FT's competitors, it's just wrong & you & I both know why you did it. It was to say to FT & everyone in general, "I'm not waiting & you don't have to either" How do ya like that FT!
If I'm wrong in my summation, then you have my apologies. Having said that, leaving a link is still a no no.
Also I admit my abruptness was over the top, no doubt due to my knee injury, pain meds & not being able to work at the moment all adds up to one annoyed guy...lol

Ok let's just put that to rest. So ya mother hails from the Oranges huh.(that's what we call it, "West, south & east) Anyway I assume the 81 in your handle is your birth yr. if so that probably put ya mama's age near my own. I say that because My eldest daughter of three was born in 81. Yeah 3 daughters , all married, with two kids each, my middle daughter thought she was slick & did it in one go....twins...LOL

Ok enough of that, before I take revenge & bore you to death with my life's story..lol (damn meds) ;-)

You take care Bro...As I alway say here...
Good Luck & Safe Vapin!
Mike
#27 (permalink)      4/13/2015 1:00:33 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Jeggedda
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 5230
  • Reviews 222
  • Kudos5985

Florida State University Alumnus

:)

Edited on 4/13/2015 at 1:13 AM. Reason:
" The next time you have a thought... let it go. " - Ron White
#28 (permalink)      4/13/2015 1:56:21 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
socom57
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 2937
  • Reviews 215
  • Kudos3149
"Florida State University Alumnus"

Yeah, My eldest did two years there & came back home & finished up in NJU

Oh forgot to add....Down syndrome camp....LOL that was a pisser!
Family Guy, best animated comedy, EVER...lol

Edited on 4/13/2015 at 2:00 AM. Reason:
#29 (permalink)      4/13/2015 6:39:06 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
GreenVape81
  • JoinedOct 2014
  • Posts 13
  • Reviews 10
  • Kudos2
Agreed, that's why I went to Florida. Gator all the way.
#30 (permalink)      4/13/2015 8:26:13 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Jeggedda
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 5230
  • Reviews 222
  • Kudos5985
+1 details
Q: Why do UOF grads keep their diplomas on their dashboards? A: So they can park in handicap spaces.

Q: What's the best thing to come out of Gainesville? A: I-75

Q: Did you hear about the fire in University of Florida's football dorm that destroyed 20 books? A: The real tragedy was that 15 hadn't been colored yet

Q: What does the average UOF student get on his SAT? A: Drool.

Q: Whats the difference between the Florida Gators and cheerios? A: One belongs in a bowl. The other doesn't!

Q. Why do they sell so many button-fly jeans in Gainsville? A. Because the sheep can hear the zippers a mile away.

Q: What does a Gators fan do when his team has won the BCS championship? A: He turns off the PlayStation 4.

Q: What are the best four years of a Florida Gators life? A: Third grade

Q: Why did UOF disband its water polo team? A: All the horses drowned.

Q: What is a Florida fan's favorite whine? A: "We can't beat FSU."

Q: Why do they not serve ice in drinks at Gators games anymore? A: The student who knew the recipe graduated
" The next time you have a thought... let it go. " - Ron White
#31 (permalink)      4/13/2015 9:14:32 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
socom57
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 2937
  • Reviews 215
  • Kudos3149
@Jeggedda....That was good! LOL