shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

Got it, buy it !
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      1/17/2015 5:45:27 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
voiceoverip
  • JoinedMar 2013
  • Posts 1750
  • Reviews 91
  • Kudos837
+4 details
Got it, buy it !
Got it today from that Italian shop for $ 88, it actually ships from Slovenia lol, 3 days in the mail, total 5 days from order :D

I bought this for longevity on a low wattage so I can't comment on high power output. But with a KF4 or an Orchid V6 15-30W, this thing is spot on.
- 510 is good although ohms jump .1-.2 unless you let the positive pin on the atty protrude,
- Fire delay about .3 seconds firing from sleep, instant fire when on
- nice all-round finish and coating
- nice flat fire button which is neither too soft nor too hard.
- +- buttons are nice but wattage setting is a bit too fast too quickly
- display design is awful and doesn't take advantage of the screen size but it works
- feels a little edgy even if the corners are beveled and a bit big and heavy but acceptable for my big hands, better with the sleeve
- Samsung -25R batteries are a very tight fit
- battery door magnets auto seat the door
- silicone sleeve reeks of kerosene even after a wash with hot water and dish washing soap, fits well and is not too hard to put on or take off.

With my low wattage usage, I hope to get 2-3 days of battery life out of it, we shall see. It works as advertised but on the V2 I would recommend a recessed fire button even if the one mounted is good, a little less nervous settings and a little more compact/rounder design, I don't think it needs to be that high.

All in all this is my best purchase in the last few months, it's a keeper!
#2 (permalink)      1/17/2015 10:48:19 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
drxandy
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 478
  • Reviews 66
  • Kudos319
Maybe someone did spill kerosene on it, mine had no issues with odd scent.
#3 (permalink)      1/18/2015 6:48:01 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
voiceoverip
  • JoinedMar 2013
  • Posts 1750
  • Reviews 91
  • Kudos837
Yes not sure, I don't think silicone injection involves kerosene. Smell is less intense after a night's venting.

On another note, although I 5-click switched off the unit, the battery life indicator dropped almost 10% over night.

I'm going to vape this first setup until the unit refuses to fire to get a clear idea on battery life. So far it's done one full Orchid V6 tank at 26W and about 1 KF4 tank at 13W in about 6 hours + 8 hours sleep time, batteries are -25R Samsung which are not married and about 3 months old, display shows 82% remaining.
#4 (permalink)      1/18/2015 11:12:24 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
drxandy
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 478
  • Reviews 66
  • Kudos319
I have a married pair of samsung 25r's and non married mxjo's that i switch between and the married pair seem to be stronger but that could just be that the samsungs are better batteries haha
#5 (permalink)      1/18/2015 1:28:57 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
voiceoverip
  • JoinedMar 2013
  • Posts 1750
  • Reviews 91
  • Kudos837
I have 4 more -25R's on the way, they will be dedicated to this box, will report if I notice a change. So far I'm at 77% battery in 22,5 hours. Vaped an Orchid, 2xKF4 and a part of an Aqua V2.
#6 (permalink)      1/18/2015 1:48:31 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
drxandy
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 478
  • Reviews 66
  • Kudos319
wow nice battery life. i usually have a doge on it at 0.3 or the geyser at 0.2 and it lasts for a whole day out, which is nice to not have to carry a spare battery haha.
#7 (permalink)      1/18/2015 2:58:34 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Jeggedda
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 5230
  • Reviews 222
  • Kudos5985
I change my 25R's when the screen shows 50% and so far that has never been less than 12 hours of solid use. Put a fresh set in at midnight, was up and vaping till 4am, got up at 10am, and it's 1PM here now. I'm at 94%.
" The next time you have a thought... let it go. " - Ron White
#8 (permalink)      1/18/2015 6:13:35 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
voiceoverip
  • JoinedMar 2013
  • Posts 1750
  • Reviews 91
  • Kudos837
I finished the third KF4 now, showing 62% but it's Orchid time now xD
#9 (permalink)      1/19/2015 6:43:06 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
voiceoverip
  • JoinedMar 2013
  • Posts 1750
  • Reviews 91
  • Kudos837
Batteries empty! It lasted exactly 45.5 hours and allowed me to vape 5x KF4 at 13W, one Orchid V6 at 27 watts and most of an Aqua V2 at 27 watts as well. I did vape about 1ml on another device during that time.

The battery life indicator reduces faster once it's below 50%, from 20 to 0% it only took about 1 hour with a Kayfun. Finally, when it showed 00% it still allowed me about 20 puffs until it said empty battery and refused to fire.

The vape quality gets thinner towards the end of the battery life, clearly noticeable even though it was firing my KF4 at only 4.2V, still way below serial battery voltage.

My volt meter measured both empty used and unmarried -25R cells at 3.09v which is decent. It probably would be good to replace the batteries around 20-30% charge, which is really 90% of the total stamina gone, to keep a constant vape experience, but I wanted to try it to its limits.

Love the box so far, it's just a pity about the screen layout which almost requires reading glasses for me. With other mods I go through 2 to 3 18650's a day.

Edited on 1/19/2015 at 6:49 PM. Reason:
#10 (permalink)      1/19/2015 7:14:25 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
B0mmeL
  • JoinedJul 2014
  • Posts 19
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos1
voiceoverip wrote:

Got it today from that Italian shop for $ 88, it actually ships from Slovenia lol, 3 days in the mail, total 5 days from order :DI bought this for longevity on a low wattage so I can't comment on high power output. But with a KF4 or an Orchid V6 15-30W, this thing is spot on. - 510 is good although ohms jump .1-.2 unless you let the positive pin on the atty protrude, - Fire delay about .3 seconds firing from sleep, instant fire when on- nice all-round finish and coating- nice flat fire button which is neither too soft nor too hard. - +- buttons are nice but wattage setting is a bit too fast too quickly- display design is awful and doesn't take advantage of the screen size but it works- feels a little edgy even if the corners are beveled and a bit big and heavy but acceptable for my big hands, better with the sleeve- Samsung -25R batteries are a very tight fit- battery door magnets auto seat the door- silicone sleeve reeks of kerosene even after a wash with hot water and dish washing soap, fits well and is not too hard to put on or take off.With my low wattage usage, I hope to get 2-3 days of battery life out of it, we shall see. It works as advertised but on the V2 I would recommend a recessed fire button even if the one mounted is good, a little less nervous settings and a little more compact/rounder design, I don't think it needs to be that high. All in all this is my best purchase in the last few months, it's a keeper!

italian site? need more info plox :)

Edited on 1/19/2015 at 7:19 PM. Reason:
#11 (permalink)      1/19/2015 8:11:52 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
makis1800
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 163
  • Reviews 21
  • Kudos98
The lowest price i found was $89.00
And they have it In Stock
And the highest was about $140 something.......
So $107.65 is a good price i think...