shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING
5-pack

Compatible?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#11 (permalink)      12/26/2014 1:09:33 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
wraithpc
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 1470
  • Reviews 228
  • Kudos1925
+1 details
peterforpats wrote:

hey juicekat- you couldn't be more wrong. THEY ONLY FIT THE SUBTANK-THEY DON"T FIT ANY OTHER TANK. don't make a mistake and purchase thinking they will fit your older kanger tanks, they won't. hope that clears up the bad info some people are spreading around.....

Yep, agreed, I have the coils, and Aeotanks sitting here in front of me, don't work, the older now discontinued BDPC coils did fit, these do not, they won't screw into the base, or fit into the tank, simply too big.

#12 (permalink)      12/26/2014 3:04:26 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
JuiceKat
  • JoinedJan 2014
  • Posts 414
  • Reviews 3
  • Kudos173
wraithpc wrote:

peterforpats wrote:
hey juicekat- you couldn't be more wrong. THEY ONLY FIT THE SUBTANK-THEY DON"T FIT ANY OTHER TANK. don't make a mistake and purchase thinking they will fit your older kanger tanks, they won't. hope that clears up the bad info some people are spreading around.....

Yep, agreed, I have the coils, and Aeotanks sitting here in front of me, don't work, the older now discontinued BDPC coils did fit, these do not, they won't screw into the base, or fit into the tank, simply too big.

Ok thanks for the update. I must have seen the same video you saw. I was under the impression that the square body was no larger than the flange section on the aero coils. That vid said they would fit into the larger aero tanks but not the minis. And if the discontinued BDPC coils did fit...what has changed. Its certainly not the threads if the current sub tank can run the aero coils. Maybe the video reviewer was talking about just the aero mega tank fitting the BDPC's. And "older discontinued" whaaat this is too new for an update but then again its kanger we're talking about

#13 (permalink)      2/22/2015 8:14:04 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
owkevin
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 656
  • Reviews 19
  • Kudos194
peterforpats wrote:

I called the technicians at Kangertech, and you are ab-so-lute-ly right. I called because I wanted to know if I could put them in my megatank. Nope, Sub-tank only

Vape 'em if you got 'em... if you don't got 'em, you're in the right place to get 'em!