shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

See? An honest listing.
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#21 (permalink)      12/1/2014 9:30:55 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
R4DLY
  • JoinedOct 2014
  • Posts 4675
  • Reviews 201
  • Kudos4113
+3 details
Its just unthinkable to me that people could pay $150 for the atomizer and god knows how much for a mod, the guy at my local b&m shows me limited run mods for £3000 and I look at him thinking wtf? he says 'oh its the craftsmanship, you get what you pay for'....seriously! I guess theres two distinct sets of consumers with different perceptions, one who feel comfortable when they've spent a lot of money and others who need to know the money matches the resources that went into the production. I started with a VTR after the ego and its a great looking mod, but still it was £70 from a shop and now I sit there looking at it thinking 'that was a rip off'.
Fear is the mind killer
#22 (permalink)      12/1/2014 9:35:06 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
neovdr
  • JoinedJul 2014
  • Posts 469
  • Reviews 14
  • Kudos315
+1 details
Snorkelwhacker wrote:

OEM would have been the correct designation if it were actually made by the same manufacturer. This would be valid whether the unit passed QA or not.

It's NOT made by the same manufacturer, and that's why it's now honestly listed as a clone.

Really, if Innokin cannot get FT to remove its 'authentic' listings of Innokin products, how on earth did footoon manage it?

Plain and simple..

I guess you're a non drooling troll that keeps pushing for the same discussion to happen over and over again. Plain and simple.

#23 (permalink)      12/1/2014 9:52:19 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
aguag
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 356
  • Reviews 70
  • Kudos193
+2 details
All speculation, none of us know the relationships between designers. manufacturers and suppliers, it's in none of their interest for punters to know such, drawing conclusions based on other situations brings us no closer to the reality of this one, just blind leading the blind, calling people suckers and retards because they don't share your opinion (which is all we can give) seems somewhat unnecessary unless of course your the type that needs affirmation on a regular basis and can get it from no one but yourself. It would be nice if it were plain a simple but as my mum use to tell me simple things please simple minds. So now we are all left speculating once again. What suspicions twisted may have had, what happened with C&D's what other companies did or did not do, well I suppose it provides some mental masturbation and as they say use it or loose it. I'm surprised they are still calling it Aqua V2 given the situation with the Squape R. Clearly the same processes are not been followed here (yet) care to comment?

Edited on 12/1/2014 at 9:54 AM. Reason:
Negativity is a creature that breeds of it's own kind.
#24 (permalink)      12/1/2014 9:59:28 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
neovdr
  • JoinedJul 2014
  • Posts 469
  • Reviews 14
  • Kudos315
Probably because Stattqualm had trademarks on the words Stattqualm and Squape.
#25 (permalink)      12/1/2014 10:03:03 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Ant1r
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 74
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos29
#26 (permalink)      12/1/2014 10:14:14 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
neovdr
  • JoinedJul 2014
  • Posts 469
  • Reviews 14
  • Kudos315
"Kinglish" too bad. Doesn't make any sense.
#27 (permalink)      12/1/2014 10:17:24 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
aguag
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 356
  • Reviews 70
  • Kudos193
@neovdr yep probably, I noticed the box picture has gone did it have the company name on it?
Negativity is a creature that breeds of it's own kind.
#28 (permalink)      12/1/2014 10:30:06 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
magnaproxy
  • JoinedOct 2014
  • Posts 46
  • Reviews 8
  • Kudos5
+2 details
$150-and-up mods and attys? The experience is different for every person.
But that being said, the originals do deliver quality and you DO get what you paid for. Period.
A clone will always be a clone.

A case in point, if you haven't owned a genuine brand-name bag or clothes,
or if you have bought a knock off version of an original made in China, you know what I'm talking about.

Functioning well enough for you? Good. I'm not against anything cloned, pirated or ripped off because I'm just as cheap as the rest of you.
But it will never be an original, and that's the truth.
Well, unless the clone is authentic like the Aqua II.

I own a proper $300 mod+atty, and it's a dream. No exaggeration.

Edited on 12/1/2014 at 10:32 AM. Reason: grammar
#29 (permalink)      12/1/2014 10:35:41 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
TheLoneVaper
  • JoinedOct 2014
  • Posts 2283
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos1739
+1 details

I own a proper $300 mod+atty, and it's a dream. No exaggeration.

proper

LoL

#30 (permalink)      12/1/2014 10:38:29 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Robert2
  • JoinedDec 2013
  • Posts 4711
  • Reviews 186
  • Kudos4139
magnaproxy wrote:

$150-and-up mods and attys? The experience is different for every person. But that being said, the originals do deliver quality and you DO get what you paid for. Period.A clone will always be a clone.A case in point, if you haven't owned a genuine brand-name bag or clothes, or if you have bought a knock off version of an original made in China, you know what I'm talking about.Functioning well enough for you? Good. I'm not against anything cloned, pirated or ripped off because I'm just as cheap as the rest of you.But it will never be an original, and that's the truth.Well, unless the clone is authentic like the Aqua II.I own a proper $300 mod+atty, and it's a dream. No exaggeration.

New ass will be torn.

I know you are, you said you are, so what am I
#31 (permalink)      12/1/2014 10:45:44 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
neovdr
  • JoinedJul 2014
  • Posts 469
  • Reviews 14
  • Kudos315
+1 details
magnaproxy wrote:

$150-and-up mods and attys? The experience is different for every person. But that being said, the originals do deliver quality and you DO get what you paid for. Period.A clone will always be a clone.A case in point, if you haven't owned a genuine brand-name bag or clothes, or if you have bought a knock off version of an original made in China, you know what I'm talking about.Functioning well enough for you? Good. I'm not against anything cloned, pirated or ripped off because I'm just as cheap as the rest of you.But it will never be an original, and that's the truth.Well, unless the clone is authentic like the Aqua II.I own a proper $300 mod+atty, and it's a dream. No exaggeration.