shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

See? An honest listing.
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#11 (permalink)      12/1/2014 8:32:18 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Snorkelwhacker
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 8578
  • Reviews 210
  • Kudos6849
Must be a drooler. Tell me.. Did you cancel your order when these were found to be clones?
Rube Goldberg would get a kick out of "temperature control" devices.
#12 (permalink)      12/1/2014 8:35:30 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Puffdog
  • JoinedDec 2013
  • Posts 234
  • Reviews 53
  • Kudos143
Why would i? Ordered because it had the best quality in photos.
#13 (permalink)      12/1/2014 8:36:32 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
TheLoneVaper
  • JoinedOct 2014
  • Posts 2283
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos1739
+2 details
#14 (permalink)      12/1/2014 8:40:24 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Snorkelwhacker
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 8578
  • Reviews 210
  • Kudos6849
Puffdog wrote:

Why would i? Ordered because it had the best quality in photos.

Indeed it does, but it's clear that a huge number of people ordered because they believed it to be authentic. lol.

#15 (permalink)      12/1/2014 8:41:18 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
R4DLY
  • JoinedOct 2014
  • Posts 4675
  • Reviews 201
  • Kudos4113
+2 details
Fear is the mind killer
#16 (permalink)      12/1/2014 8:49:16 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
nksmith86
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 84
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos70
+2 details
Yes i realize its the exct same thing with the name changed. The legal problem is not where it came from but what they call it and how it correlates with where it came from. Same factory, same material, hell even same run as orginal batch does not = "authentic" because it wasnt purchased from footoon via direct
Or third party. OEM was the right name/ identifier, however if there are any quality control issues or defects then it would "taint" footoons brand name. Anyways, yall know the deal, we are beating a dead mr ed. I dont think small mod makers will ever back off the inflated prices. Inexpensive, original, quality devices, will continue to come from large manufacturers like joytech , eleaf etc. this isncapitalism plain and simple.
#17 (permalink)      12/1/2014 8:51:29 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
R4DLY
  • JoinedOct 2014
  • Posts 4675
  • Reviews 201
  • Kudos4113
So true, its up to consumers to vote with their wallets, supply and demand.
Fear is the mind killer
#18 (permalink)      12/1/2014 8:53:20 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Snorkelwhacker
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 8578
  • Reviews 210
  • Kudos6849
+1 details
OEM would have been the correct designation if it were actually made by the same manufacturer. This would be valid whether the unit passed QA or not.

It's NOT made by the same manufacturer, and that's why it's now honestly listed as a clone.

Really, if Innokin cannot get FT to remove its 'authentic' listings of Innokin products, how on earth did footoon manage it?

Plain and simple..
#19 (permalink)      12/1/2014 9:07:47 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
BadgerDon68
  • JoinedMay 2014
  • Posts 1665
  • Reviews 126
  • Kudos1928
+2 details

I dont think small mod makers will ever back off the inflated prices. Inexpensive, original, quality devices, will continue to come from large manufacturers like joytech , eleaf etc. this isncapitalism plain and simple.

That's the difference between the 2
The small operation has limited funds, meaning less units, more price to make, due to no Discounts for large quantity.
The complete opposite of large business, who have more money to sink in.
Do you notice a difference between your local shop and Supermarket, in price? well same applies
More money, more stock, bigger discount.

Why people continue to look at China mass production as a price guide, makes no sense.
Not unless you expect everything to be made there, and just become consumers:/

"I think I see something.....Oooo China!";)

Spotting the Arse Hole hiding in a room full of mutes can be rather simple. Just look for the one that can't stop talking ;)
#20 (permalink)      12/1/2014 9:14:04 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Waddle
  • JoinedMay 2014
  • Posts 376
  • Reviews 80
  • Kudos104
The way i see it it's probably the best clone in the market for ~ $30. There is no way in hell I would pay $150 so I can't really see how I will lose unless it complete garbage. Of course it's a gamble, but a smarter gamble at $30 than the other clones at ~ $20.
#21 (permalink)      12/1/2014 9:30:55 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
R4DLY
  • JoinedOct 2014
  • Posts 4675
  • Reviews 201
  • Kudos4113
+3 details
Its just unthinkable to me that people could pay $150 for the atomizer and god knows how much for a mod, the guy at my local b&m shows me limited run mods for £3000 and I look at him thinking wtf? he says 'oh its the craftsmanship, you get what you pay for'....seriously! I guess theres two distinct sets of consumers with different perceptions, one who feel comfortable when they've spent a lot of money and others who need to know the money matches the resources that went into the production. I started with a VTR after the ego and its a great looking mod, but still it was £70 from a shop and now I sit there looking at it thinking 'that was a rip off'.
Fear is the mind killer