shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

See? An honest listing.
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#131 (permalink)      12/2/2014 11:51:16 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
r3p3nt
  • JoinedNov 2013
  • Posts 4494
  • Reviews 179
  • Kudos9273
+1 details

In any other walk of life, you would pay the price of a hefty mark up, whether it be playstation, xbox, pc's and TV's etc, so why are originals any different?

I'd buy a cloned ps4/xbox one in a heartbeat if it performed the same and was quarter of the price.

#132 (permalink)      12/2/2014 12:03:21 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
BadgerDon68
  • JoinedMay 2014
  • Posts 1665
  • Reviews 126
  • Kudos1928
+1 details
K Gwailo, fair do's mate, and I apologize for maybe taking as read;)
suits me that this is put to an end, as I don't like carrying on with stuff, when it can be left.
I know I may come off pro original, but I see both sides in what is to me, a trivial subject to argue over.
I don't use elitist sites, and if I were to, which I wouldn't :P, I would set them straight, if they slagged fasttech off.
I use fasttech regularly, and I like everybody here, hence why I use this forum mate, not another;)
I may have bought a few originals in my time, but I have bought more clones, as that is what fits my budget.
There are plenty of clones I have bought, that I just know, is of very good quality too
there is a purpose of clones, and nothing would gut me more, than if clones were removed.
The tank which is on offer, is a sweet looking piece of kit, regardless of origin, and I applaud fasttech for dropping on such a great offering.
It's just the kind of quality item, I have been constantly saying fasttech and china are capable of, and $35 is a price well worth paying, regardless;)
Spotting the Arse Hole hiding in a room full of mutes can be rather simple. Just look for the one that can't stop talking ;)
#133 (permalink)      12/2/2014 12:05:54 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
BadgerDon68
  • JoinedMay 2014
  • Posts 1665
  • Reviews 126
  • Kudos1928

I'd buy a cloned ps4/xbox one in a heartbeat if it performed the same and was quarter of the price.

and you would be right to mate, if you were so inclined. Your money, your way bud;)

Spotting the Arse Hole hiding in a room full of mutes can be rather simple. Just look for the one that can't stop talking ;)