shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

No juice control?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#11 (permalink)      12/2/2014 11:33:04 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
dravell
  • JoinedMar 2014
  • Posts 443
  • Reviews 33
  • Kudos275
People who own the authentic seem to think the combined air/juice control works great in harmony.
Ive heard nothing but great things about this atty except one person who had a machining issue on the dripper cap that he had to get replaced.
#12 (permalink)      12/2/2014 11:37:31 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Gwailo
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 2675
  • Reviews 87
  • Kudos3303
Juice control: Use less/more wick.
#13 (permalink)      12/3/2014 3:15:49 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Dampden
  • JoinedMar 2014
  • Posts 539
  • Reviews 25
  • Kudos166
+1 details
I have the V2 one and the champer does get smaller when you ajust the airflow and it gives a more dense flavor the more you close the airflow.
It is so easy to built on and no leaks what so ever.
I actually also like the way you fill it, because you can check your coil at the same time to see if it has gunk up.
Mine is a Tobeco clone, but it comes with the same accessories as this one. Great great tank.
I just had it one day, so i haven tried the hybrid or the dripper funktion
#14 (permalink)      12/3/2014 5:58:10 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
VapeGyver
  • JoinedApr 2014
  • Posts 486
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos153
Gwailo wrote:

Actually Use less/more wick= wicking method/preference

Changing your wick every time you want more/less juice control instead of turning your drip tip is like comparing piloting a F-14 to playing make believe. When you're goin back & forth from casual vaping to chain vaping your wick is going to make next to no difference compared to actual juice control. When you are using high VG juice your wick density wont make a difference as opposed to a juice control system. When you want to vape any kind of high wattage or low subohm; the tanks with juice control 19 times out of 20 can go much further. Once you use your wick to allow for a lot of juice flow there is no turning it off so if you want to stop vaping chances are you are going to get flooding/leaking no matter how good you are with your builds/wicking.

She said, let's combine genetic material and create progeny and, it was love at first phrase.
#15 (permalink)      12/3/2014 12:51:24 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
JessVapin
  • JoinedJan 2014
  • Posts 8478
  • Reviews 82
  • Kudos22215
+1 details
I'll have to respectfully disagree, wick density most definitely 'for me' makes the amount of juice that flows to the coil faster or slower, with no leaking when I stop vaping overnight. I'll set up a tank the way I want it to perform for the life of the juice capacity in it, and usually leave it that way til the next dry burn and most likely keep the same wick setup after that if I liked it. There has never been a time half way through a tank that I've wanted to make such a drastic change that I thought actual juice control was necessary. If I like the setup on a particular tank, that's how it stays. After all tanks are for the most part used by people who want the convenience of not having to mess around with the build on the go in my opinion. Thats where drippers play a roll. If I get an idea i want to try, or get crazy with a build, I turn to my dripper. So,for me, an actual juice control system is unnecessary. And just adds an element of having to fiddle around with it. When I get in my truck I want to turn the key and go, not have to manually make adjustments on the go.
I'll be in and out.
#16 (permalink)      12/3/2014 10:58:00 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
R4DLY
  • JoinedOct 2014
  • Posts 4675
  • Reviews 201
  • Kudos4113
VapeGyver wrote:

Gwailo wrote:

Actually Use less/more wick= wicking method/preference

Changing your wick every time you want more/less juice control instead of turning your drip tip is like comparing piloting a F-14 to playing make believe. When you're goin back & forth from casual vaping to chain vaping your wick is going to make next to no difference compared to actual juice control. When you are using high VG juice your wick density wont make a difference as opposed to a juice control system. When you want to vape any kind of high wattage or low subohm; the tanks with juice control 19 times out of 20 can go much further. Once you use your wick to allow for a lot of juice flow there is no turning it off so if you want to stop vaping chances are you are going to get flooding/leaking no matter how good you are with your builds/wicking.

I have to agree with the lady, I use a range or juices and tanks and if the wick is right you don't need juice control. I chain vape them at home and I don't when i'm out, once you've found the right wicking method its fine either way, I never stop and think 'shit, I need to chain vape now i'll change the wicking' and as far as I can see juice control is unnecessary if you get the wick right. For some people they might need it if they change altitude a lot during the day as theres a presuure differential, theres a guy on here who drives over a mountain range and his tanks leak every time, he's a guy that needs juice control, but generally speaking its a poor designed tank or crap wicking method. You just gotta account for the swell or shrink in the material and wick accordingly, thicker juice maybe put a little in the channels and bingo your done.

Edited on 12/3/2014 at 11:00 PM. Reason:
Fear is the mind killer