shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

No juice control?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      12/1/2014 6:38:33 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
VapeGyver
  • JoinedApr 2014
  • Posts 486
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos153
No juice control?
Am I missing something? Does this really not have juice control? I dont see anything in the description & with the 2 piece chimney its not likely to have juice control like the original. The dripper/tank option is cool & all but what made the Aqua V1 revolutionary about a year ago when it came out was the juice control. Its the reason I baught it& continue to use it. Please tell me I'm missing something & it does have juice control.
She said, let's combine genetic material and create progeny and, it was love at first phrase.
#2 (permalink)      12/1/2014 6:41:05 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
goerkel
  • JoinedNov 2013
  • Posts 998
  • Reviews 706
  • Kudos375
wait and see-if you have purchased it -or cancel:)))))))))))))
In memoriam, my beloved Blubba, Feb2000-18.9.2015-see you soon
#3 (permalink)      12/1/2014 7:00:38 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Skullseeker
  • JoinedJun 2014
  • Posts 162
  • Reviews 316
  • Kudos107
VapeGyver wrote:

Am I missing something? Does this really not have juice control? I dont see anything in the description & with the 2 piece chimney its not likely to have juice control like the original. The dripper/tank option is cool & all but what made the Aqua V1 revolutionary about a year ago when it came out was the juice control. Its the reason I baught it& continue to use it. Please tell me I'm missing something & it does have juice control.

I too noticed that it has not got the same type of juice control as the V1 and I do love the V1, the best RTA on the market for flavour, ease of use and reliability.
I hope that V2 can exceed V1, otherwise not much point in upgrading to V2 ????

The joys of success far out weigh the despair of defeat
#4 (permalink)      12/1/2014 7:06:43 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
bensooft
  • JoinedMar 2014
  • Posts 4713
  • Reviews 25
  • Kudos3070
i think the air control also might also be a juice control of some sort, since the chamber cap is the same piece as the air control ring. When you unscrew that thing to uncover the airhole you're also raising the chamber cap, which in the orginal Aqua is how juice control worked, by raising and lowering that cap. More air more juice; less air less juice; at the same time.

edit: of course it's quite possible those juice holes in that cap piece will limit juice flow such that there's no real adjustable juice flow. i guess we'll find out soon enough.

more edit: it is in any case the most interesting thing abt this atty.

Edited on 12/1/2014 at 7:19 AM. Reason:
#5 (permalink)      12/1/2014 7:26:43 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
VapeGyver
  • JoinedApr 2014
  • Posts 486
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos153
goerkel wrote:

wait and see-if you have purchased it -or cancel:)))))))))))))

Purpose of post was to find out if anyone knew for sure. I personally would not go with this without juice control.

She said, let's combine genetic material and create progeny and, it was love at first phrase.
#6 (permalink)      12/1/2014 7:32:46 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
wernervn
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 626
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos717
same reason I'm out on this one and will keep my v1..I like independent juice control too much...the v2 has "juice+air" control, also known as "unscrewing the top halfway" which I cant see why the modder went this way with the design.
squonking in the uk
#7 (permalink)      12/1/2014 7:34:17 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
goerkel
  • JoinedNov 2013
  • Posts 998
  • Reviews 706
  • Kudos375
how can any of us know-nobody has received it yet- and here are some VERY CLEVER people who say that it is just another cheap clone like the other 2
In memoriam, my beloved Blubba, Feb2000-18.9.2015-see you soon
#8 (permalink)      12/2/2014 10:12:25 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
nksmith86
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 84
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos70
Suck my mod did a review. V2 trumps V1

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=4&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CDEQtwIwAw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DOterW4aKBuc&ei=2OR9VMH7EYrfsASXnYDICw&usg=AFQjCNGqijzeHY4izRDEOcplV6r-3E2vtw&bvm=bv.80642063,d.cWc
#9 (permalink)      12/2/2014 7:54:23 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
dravell
  • JoinedMar 2014
  • Posts 443
  • Reviews 33
  • Kudos275
Doesnt have independent juice control. The juice control works in conjunction with the AFC. As said, more air = more open juice control, less = less open.
#10 (permalink)      12/2/2014 10:39:11 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
JessVapin
  • JoinedJan 2014
  • Posts 8461
  • Reviews 82
  • Kudos22191
Well, normally when you'd open the flow of juice you would also want to add more airflow. What would be the reason you'd want less air and more juice, or visa-versa? Seems to me the build is incorrect if the two don't correlate. Proper wicking would solve the issue also. I'm fine with them working in harmony. It's how I build my Orchids,Kayfuns,Taifuns,etc anyhow, match juice flow to airflow. Too much wick, slows juice flow. Too little wick,opens juice flow up. Which leads to flooding, or burnt hits with the former.
I'll be in and out.
#11 (permalink)      12/2/2014 11:33:04 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
dravell
  • JoinedMar 2014
  • Posts 443
  • Reviews 33
  • Kudos275
People who own the authentic seem to think the combined air/juice control works great in harmony.
Ive heard nothing but great things about this atty except one person who had a machining issue on the dripper cap that he had to get replaced.