shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

looks nice
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.
Thread Tools Rate This Thread


Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#11 (permalink)      12/1/2014 6:04:02 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Schizophrenia
Member
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 35
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos17
goerkel wrote:

Live2Vape wrote:
correction : then vape your Lemo and I vape my 35$ clone
35 dollars is cheap for a great clone like this one:)))))))))))))))



How do you know it's so great when you'll probably get it in a month or two? Or did you try it in the factory they claimed to be produced? :)

#12 (permalink)      12/1/2014 6:05:29 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
Live2Vape
Member
  • JoinedMar 2014
  • Posts 454
  • Reviews 136
  • Kudos295
Dont say its cheap i can have 3 cloned kayfun at this price here. This one is overpriced since we know clone work as good as original i dont understand why you didnt pick the 22$ copper pin version. Maybe you just want to show off?
#13 (permalink)      12/1/2014 6:10:56 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
goerkel
Member
  • JoinedNov 2013
  • Posts 998
  • Reviews 706
  • Kudos375
Live2Vape wrote:

Dont say its cheap i can have 3 cloned kayfun at this price here. This one is overpriced since we know clone work as good as original i dont understand why you didnt pick the 22$ copper pin version. Maybe you just want to show off?


no I dont-I dont visit all these stuped vapers meetings and when I am in town I vape my evods:))The good stuff I only use at home
seems to me you are jealous :)))))))))))))

In memoriam, my beloved Blubba, Feb2000-18.9.2015-see you soon
#14 (permalink)      12/1/2014 6:11:48 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
goerkel
Member
  • JoinedNov 2013
  • Posts 998
  • Reviews 706
  • Kudos375
Schizophrenia wrote:

goerkel wrote:
Live2Vape wrote:
correction : then vape your Lemo and I vape my 35$ clone
35 dollars is cheap for a great clone like this one:)))))))))))))))

How do you know it's so great when you'll probably get it in a month or two? Or did you try it in the factory they claimed to be produced? :)


Because ft has never disappointed me-I TRUST FT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In memoriam, my beloved Blubba, Feb2000-18.9.2015-see you soon
#15 (permalink)      12/1/2014 6:16:34 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
Live2Vape
Member
  • JoinedMar 2014
  • Posts 454
  • Reviews 136
  • Kudos295
I'm not jealous at all if i want one its still available i just have no interest in a Aqua. I bet you dont own any original right? I have some and i tell you its no big deal. You wont see the difference thats why i would have choosen the 22$ version coz at least the copper pin is a kind of improvement over the original.

When i talk about difference i dont mean the material or the thread quality...i talk about the vapor experience you get from those...its the same

Edited on 12/1/2014 at 6:17 AM. Reason:
#16 (permalink)      12/1/2014 6:22:12 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
PLANofMAN
Member
  • JoinedDec 2013
  • Posts 868
  • Reviews 11
  • Kudos570
+1 details
None of the others have the hybrid adjustment screw. Since I intend to use these (I ordered two) in hybrid mode, that's a slightly important thing to factor in, don't you think?

I also think you're full of it when it comes to originals and "no big deal."
It makes a difference. I put alumabronze tubes, lux switches, and authentic springs on my PAPS clones, and it made a big difference. Of course I also put alumabronze airflow rings on my heron clones, and it didn't make a whit of difference, except in looks.

Edited on 12/1/2014 at 6:26 AM. Reason:
ECF Signature Guru
#17 (permalink)      12/1/2014 6:22:59 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
goerkel
Member
  • JoinedNov 2013
  • Posts 998
  • Reviews 706
  • Kudos375
Live2Vape wrote:

I'm not jealous at all if i want one its still available i just have no interest in a Aqua. I bet you dont own any original right? I have some and i tell you its no big deal. You wont see the difference thats why i would have choosen the 22$ version coz at least the copper pin is a kind of improvement over the original.When i talk about difference i dont mean the material or the thread quality...i talk about the vapor experience you get from those...its the same


I only buy clones-I have only got 1 authentic -the bulli A2 classic-all the others are clones and I am very happy with them

In memoriam, my beloved Blubba, Feb2000-18.9.2015-see you soon
#18 (permalink)      12/1/2014 6:26:09 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
Live2Vape
Member
  • JoinedMar 2014
  • Posts 454
  • Reviews 136
  • Kudos295
PLANofMAN wrote:

None of the others have the hybrid adjustment screw. Since I intend to use these (I ordered two) in hybrid mode, that's a slightly important thing to factor in, don't you think?



Yes if you intended to use it in hybrid mod this is the one to go. Thats the only reason to buy this thing over the cheaper one. Not coz its OEM or something like that

#19 (permalink)      12/1/2014 6:30:25 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
PLANofMAN
Member
  • JoinedDec 2013
  • Posts 868
  • Reviews 11
  • Kudos570
Threaded vent holes so you can use it in single coil mode is important to single coil vapers. The other two don't have threading. At least none that I could see.
ECF Signature Guru
#20 (permalink)      12/1/2014 6:31:30 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
goerkel
Member
  • JoinedNov 2013
  • Posts 998
  • Reviews 706
  • Kudos375
Live2Vape wrote:

PLANofMAN wrote:
None of the others have the hybrid adjustment screw. Since I intend to use these (I ordered two) in hybrid mode, that's a slightly important thing to factor in, don't you think?

Yes if you intended to use it in hybrid mod this is the one to go. Thats the only reason to buy this thing over the cheaper one. Not coz its OEM or something like that


I can understand you whining here:))because maybe you shoveled 150 dollars for the aqua into footoons mouth:))))))))))))))))))

In memoriam, my beloved Blubba, Feb2000-18.9.2015-see you soon
#21 (permalink)      12/1/2014 6:34:04 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
Live2Vape
Member
  • JoinedMar 2014
  • Posts 454
  • Reviews 136
  • Kudos295
Lol you are stupid Goerkel