shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

COUNTERFEIT Please don't buy!
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#441 (permalink)      4/17/2015 3:18:46 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
rabotash
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 36
  • Reviews 7
  • Kudos7
Trẻ Buồn
#442 (permalink)      4/20/2015 12:52:37 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Batata
  • JoinedFeb 2015
  • Posts 49
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos65
+1 details
Shame on you FT community. 44 pages of teasing that poor Léopold.
Why mocking him while you could put a request for the Le Jumbo Jet !

Sorry Léopold but i'll have this bad boy too...at a cheap price

#443 (permalink)      5/27/2015 1:26:57 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
revmp
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 2152
  • Reviews 223
  • Kudos681
Robert2 wrote:

French aren't known for good engineering anyway, they caused the demise of Concorde due to poor maintenance, make the world's shittest most rattly cars, etc., etc.

I've got two words in response to that misguided statement:
Bugatti Veyron
------------------
I've got more to add:
Millau Viaduct

I say The Concorde, but that was a French/British joint venture, so not exclusively French.
Point made, though. France does not deserve the reputation it seems to have acquired in some places. Many great minds, engineers and military men have come from France throughout history; that is a fact, not an opinion.

Edited on 5/27/2015 at 9:43 AM. Reason: Le additional info.
{°^°} NEVER forget to use your rebate point gift certificates before they expire. FT gives NO SECOND CHANCES I, however, offer ETERNAL SALVATION @ LOW,LOW PRICES!
#444 (permalink)      5/27/2015 9:35:14 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
revmp
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 2152
  • Reviews 223
  • Kudos681
nerfologist wrote:

@ TechnomaniaRather be all of those things you stated rather than like yourself, a trolling bellend!And a hypocrite, your other post's show that you buy cloned products.

As much of a cock as this guy sounds like, looking at his forum posts (no reviews posted) shows comments on the following:
Authentic Simeiyue SMY260 box mod
Joyetech Egrip 20 watt
Authentic Kanthal A1 nichrome pre-coiled wires
Authentic Sigelei 100watt box mod
So it would appear he does go in for 'authentic' items, even when it's a completely meaningless adjective, like the item in bold font.
Looks like knee-jerk reaction to me. It'd be fun to put a listing for an authentic punch in the balls and see if he jumps on it before bothering to see if there's any legitimacy to the name!

{°^°} NEVER forget to use your rebate point gift certificates before they expire. FT gives NO SECOND CHANCES I, however, offer ETERNAL SALVATION @ LOW,LOW PRICES!
#445 (permalink)      5/27/2015 11:11:04 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Batata
  • JoinedFeb 2015
  • Posts 49
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos65
revmp wrote:

Robert2 wrote:French aren't known for good engineering anyway, they caused the demise of Concorde due to poor maintenance, make the world's shittest most rattly cars, etc., etc.I've got two words in response to that misguided statement:Bugatti Veyron------------------I've got more to add:Millau ViaductI say The Concorde, but that was a French/British joint venture, so not exclusively French.Point made, though. France does not deserve the reputation it seems to have acquired in some places. Many great minds, engineers and military men have come from France throughout history; that is a fact, not an opinion.

Oh really ? Did you know that the tour Eiffel was supposed to be a building ?
Their mods are terrific tho...

#446 (permalink)      6/16/2015 12:21:40 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
cravecloud
  • JoinedJun 2015
  • Posts 16
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos11
Léopold, what about the hybrid connection? I suppose you use a "COUNTERFEIT" one? Senio "invented" it for the caravela/Senisis owners (as far as I know), then other modders adopted the idea, including you :)

The LPG is worth NOTHING without that hybrid connection part :)

Edited on 6/16/2015 at 12:26 PM. Reason:
#447 (permalink)      8/13/2015 8:51:05 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
resperit
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 15
  • Reviews 20
  • Kudos0
I need this one:
[removed]

Hey Leopold,

Where are your atos and mods produced? I understand from a forum that they are not produced in France anymore...

Shame on U.........

Mod (jenny) edited on 8/19/2015 at 2:30 AM. Reason: please avoid advertising competitor site
#448 (permalink)      8/14/2015 6:35:43 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Batata
  • JoinedFeb 2015
  • Posts 49
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos65
resperit wrote:
[quote]I need this one:
[removed]
[/quote]

There you have it: SKU 3047000

Mod (jenny) edited on 8/19/2015 at 2:30 AM. Reason: please avoid advertising competitor site