shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

COUNTERFEIT Please don't buy!
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#421 (permalink)      11/20/2014 2:26:31 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
R4DLY
  • JoinedOct 2014
  • Posts 4675
  • Reviews 201
  • Kudos4113
+1 details
Fear is the mind killer
#422 (permalink)      11/20/2014 9:36:26 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Markod
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 353
  • Reviews 57
  • Kudos135
I second King Eric
Owner of Nemesis 0001.
#423 (permalink)      11/28/2014 12:54:27 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
lebel
  • JoinedMay 2014
  • Posts 47
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos16
+2 details
VAPONAUTE said it wasn't real stainless steel, Mine has arrived and was made out of tin foiled covered chocolate. Too late to return because it was delicious ;).
#424 (permalink)      11/28/2014 2:22:54 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
diode
  • JoinedJan 2014
  • Posts 15
  • Reviews 6
  • Kudos10
review en français ici

Rien à ajouter.
#425 (permalink)      11/28/2014 2:24:42 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
lebel
  • JoinedMay 2014
  • Posts 47
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos16
diode wrote:

review en français ici

Rien à ajouter.

Try division ;)

#426 (permalink)      12/5/2014 3:20:24 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
PLANofMAN
  • JoinedDec 2013
  • Posts 868
  • Reviews 11
  • Kudos570
VAPONAUTE.Paris wrote:

Hello,This is a counterfeit product! It's not an authentic product from Vaponaute made in France.This is not respecting our quality rights and our own design.The material is a not made of real stainless steel.As consumers, please be aware to not buy or support this fake product which does not respect our designs, our company, and our products. Thank you,Léopold, Vaponaute's modder

I've already responded to this thread, but after receiving the clone yesterday, I had to revisit it.

You know, if you hadn't posted your original comment, I would have bought the original after trying this clone, because this clone is one of the best mods I've ever used from FastTech.

I know English isn't your first language, but how hard would have it been to just post "If you like the clone, please consider purchasing the authentic from Vaponaute."

Now, I'll probably hunt down an original, but I'll make sure I buy it used, because I really don't want to support you, Leopold, or other short sighted modders like you.

ECF Signature Guru
#427 (permalink)      12/5/2014 3:33:36 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Snorkelwhacker
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 8578
  • Reviews 210
  • Kudos6854
I'm sure he's really going to miss your patronage.
Rube Goldberg would get a kick out of "temperature control" devices.
#428 (permalink)      12/5/2014 3:38:03 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
R4DLY
  • JoinedOct 2014
  • Posts 4675
  • Reviews 201
  • Kudos4113
It is good, got it a couple of days ago and i'm sold on 18350's, enough to buy a couple more batteries. The picture doesn't do it justice and the recessed hybrid is fing brilliant.
Fear is the mind killer
#429 (permalink)      1/3/2015 6:32:27 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
fastmac
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 24
  • Reviews 16
  • Kudos14
I'm sure it's been said a million times but mod designers need to understand we all can't afford original gear and become involved with creating mass produced import versions of they want to people to buy mods and atty's from them. It's seems these modders don't understand they are quitting midway through the process. They essentially produce their product with about the same efficiency they produce a prototype, hand-built products are wonderful but I just simply can't afford them. I would love american made surgical SS in all mods built by hand by a skilled individual but I just can't afford that. I can afford things that come off assembly lines not out of workshops. They literally price themselves out of the market.
#430 (permalink)      1/3/2015 7:50:07 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
BadgerDon68
  • JoinedMay 2014
  • Posts 1665
  • Reviews 126
  • Kudos1928
+2 details

They literally price themselves out of the market.

You would actually think they did, but they don't.
Every item they make, still sells, to those wishing to purchase the original, especially if the mod is any good.
Try to consider the fact, that for every person wishing to buy a clone, there is likely another who aint going to buy a clone at any cost. They are referred to as elitist, but no doubts they are just wanting originals and not fakes.
It is a choice for the individual.

Mod makers get pissed off with clones, not necessarily because it is taking business from them, because it most likely isn't. Given the workload they can realistically meet.
It is because they came up with a design, which for all intents and purposes is their design, and not some factory in China, churning them out by the hundreds.
I guess it is a concept that will always be chewed and argued over, until one of us lands in the same boat.
In the meantime, none of us are likely to complain, because this stuff is coming through hard, fast and cheap, and will see no reason in turning away from all that, only to line the pockets of an individual. But who really makes the most at the end of the day, because it aint the guy, churning out a few units in his workshop.

Think what you like at the end of the day, but it is almost daft to call the guy churning out a few honest originals, a rip off, and not say the same for the factory, who is actually ripping off the design;)
Everybody has a budget, and I get that. I mean I want a 60 inch TV for example.
But until I can afford the shell out, I will make do with my smaller one? or buy a different brand?
There is no point arguing this tbh. Their are arguments for and against clones, but I am yet to hear one that adequately justifies the theft, other than I can't afford the originals.
Well if that be the case, clones will help us get a taste of the things we could of had, if we either saved, or cared;)
In the meantime, enjoy clones, because I do, and you should too, if that is what brings you pleasure ;)

Spotting the Arse Hole hiding in a room full of mutes can be rather simple. Just look for the one that can't stop talking ;)
#431 (permalink)      1/3/2015 8:52:30 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
FoxVape
  • JoinedMay 2014
  • Posts 4976
  • Reviews 125
  • Kudos5447
All I own are clones, but I am seriously considering buying a GMS Mod selling for about $180. It's a telescopic with pure silver contacts. My eyes bulge every time I see one. I'm trying to hold out to see if they are cloned. I put in a request to FT.
I'm not as think as you drunk I am!