Free shipping to the United States when you order $20+

So between the two listed today...
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      9/27/2014 3:42:06 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Reese
Verified
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 1044
  • Reviews 88
  • Kudos594
So between the two listed today...
This one looks like it will just roll all over the place and what's the point of having a 510 stand? Looks like it will just get in the way of the rod.

Or do you wrap while its standing up so the rod comes out the top?

I'm so confused, just give me a g'd drillbit and call it a day.
Tacos and spacecake.
#2 (permalink)      9/27/2014 3:54:20 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
VapeVixen
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2013
  • Posts 647
  • Reviews 78
  • Kudos293
Hee hee, yeahhh. I was thinking it will be likely to roll too. I liked it, otherwise. I think, it's meant to be used as a stand AFTER ya coil, though. ;0)
"Strange women lying in ponds, distributing swords, is no basis for a system of government!”
#3 (permalink)      9/27/2014 4:20:34 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
divamax
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2014
  • Posts 850
  • Reviews 27
  • Kudos472
nothing beats using a resistance tester or box mod as a stand and a 2mm/3mm screw driver...unless someone come up with a machine that makes the coil and puts it on to the atty ill stick with the good old fashion technique.
haven't come across anything that beats the big dripper
#4 (permalink)      9/27/2014 5:15:35 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
revmp
Verified
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 2152
  • Reviews 223
  • Kudos681
+2 details
For $6.35 it's a great tool for someone new to wrapping coils or for someone with limited digital dexterity, or for someone with sausage fingers.
Cheers Fasttech!
{°^°} NEVER forget to use your rebate point gift certificates before they expire. FT gives NO SECOND CHANCES I, however, offer ETERNAL SALVATION @ LOW,LOW PRICES!
#5 (permalink)      9/27/2014 5:19:31 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
MangShao
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 68
  • Reviews 139
  • Kudos40
Just wonder if it's compatible with the rose atomizer
^__^
#6 (permalink)      9/27/2014 5:20:17 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Reese
Verified
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 1044
  • Reviews 88
  • Kudos594
+1 details
I'm all about having new stuff on here like this, I just don't understand how to use it. Seems more confusing than just wrapping some wire over a bit.

I'm thinking the 3.00 one, that one looks more clear cut one what it's supposed to do.
Tacos and spacecake.
#7 (permalink)      9/27/2014 5:51:20 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Mrwrightone
Verified
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 76
  • Reviews 101
  • Kudos26
+1 details
The other one isn't very good. I literally got it In the mail from eciggity 2 days ago. Paid 4 times as much too. It's just so small that the little knobs get in the way of wrapping your coil. On the plus side you could have it in your pocket and not even know it's there. I'd try this one.
#8 (permalink)      9/27/2014 6:34:19 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
MarcF
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2014
  • Posts 1011
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos1462
+2 details
Reese wrote:

I'm all about having new stuff on here like this, I just don't understand how to use it. Seems more confusing than just wrapping some wire over a bit.

I'm thinking the 3.00 one, that one looks more clear cut one what it's supposed to do.

Some people don't use it the way it should be used.
Check out this little video, it explains it all.

http://youtu.be/dL8AfnNAnnA

#9 (permalink)      9/27/2014 9:37:09 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
VanGogh
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 441
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos375
I just don't get it. I can make a perfect coil with nothing but a bit, driver,etc. Why would you buy
Any of these? Takes all the fun away of accomplishing something with your ever increasing acquired skills/knowledge youve obtained through your journey into the vaping life? Just my opinion..
Drawn beyond the lines of reason..Push the envelope, watch it bend-MJK-
#10 (permalink)      9/27/2014 9:48:16 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
NoNeck
Verified
  • JoinedMar 2014
  • Posts 1796
  • Reviews 45
  • Kudos1369
+2 details
VanGogh wrote:

I just don't get it. I can make a perfect coil with nothing but a bit, driver,etc. Why would you buy
Any of these? Takes all the fun away of accomplishing something with your ever increasing acquired skills/knowledge youve obtained through your journey into the vaping life? Just my opinion..

Personally, I agree to an extent.

But try thinking about all the other vapers in the world. Smokers/vapers are often manual workers, many of them will not be able to make tiny coils into their 50's and beyond due to arthritis. There's at least one guy on this forum who (I think) might like an RBA/RDA but says that his hands aren't dexterous enough to wind coils.

#11 (permalink)      9/27/2014 9:49:36 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
yinsen
Verified
  • JoinedMar 2014
  • Posts 90
  • Reviews 194
  • Kudos31
+3 details
VanGogh wrote:

because not all people with limited use of their hands want to waste money on clearo coils every other week.